Tous les avis sur Vox VT40+ notés 1/5
L'avis de iamqman (contenu en anglais)"A bit weak for me"
The first few channels are fairly clean channels and then it goes up to the standard Vox tones and then as you turn the dial you get heavier and heavier. Some gems in between but for the most part it has a couple good sounds, but this is a pass amp.
Vox VT40+ Combo Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
* Power amp output: 60W RMS (@ 8 ohms)
* Speaker: 1 x 10" VOX original speaker
* Power level control can limit the power amp output wattage, creating distinctive power amp distortion at any listening level
* Tube-driven VOX Valve Reactor circuit uses a 12 AX7 vacuum tube for true-tube tone
* Number of amp models: 33
* Number of effects: 11 pedal effect types, 3 reverb types, 1 noise reduction type
* Number of programs: 99 preset, 8 user (2 banks x 4 channels)
* Built-in automatic guitar tuner
* Input/output jacks
* Top panel: Input jack (1/4" Mono)
* 1/8" headphone output simulates the acoustic and spatial character of a full speaker cabinet
* Aux IN jack (1/8" Stereo)
* Rear panel: Foot SW jack
* Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage
* Power consumption: 36W
Number of Channels 4
Speakers 1 x 10"
EQ Treble, Middle, Bass
Amp Modeling Yes
Number of Models 99 Presets, 8 User, 33 Amp Models
Number of Tubes 1
Preamp Tubes No Preamp Tubes
Power Tubes 1 x 12AX7
Inputs 1 x Instrument, 1 x Aux (1/8")
Outputs 1 x Headphone (1/8")
Footswitch I/O Yes
Effects Loop No
Weight 24 lbs.
This is one of the most odd amps I have ever come across. First off this is a hybrid amp which means it uses tubes but it doesn't use all the tubes like a tube amp would. This amp has no preamp tubes however, it has a preamp tube in the power tube section. I have never seen this operation before. I'm not an amp engineer but that just seems out of place to me.
Anyway, the first few channel or amp models are very blah. Once you hit the Vox section it starts to sound better. Then is begins to get really distorted and metal tones. These are pretty good but the US Metal is horrible! The other metal or rock tones are pretty decent, but this particular one is just a pass for me tone wise.
For me this is a must pass amp. I don't find enough tones that are usable for me. The cleans are not up to par and the the tone overall is not that good. This preamp in the power section is really a weird operation to me.
At new these units come in at around $$240 which isn't a bad price, but I think VOx has a couple other amp modeler amps that sound better. For the Peavey amp modeler for $100 has far better tones and usability than this amp. I wouldn't recommend this amp to anyone because it just doesn't sound that great.
2 personnes n'ont pas trouvé cet avis utile