ou

Sujet Commentaires sur la news : [NAMM] BEMI racheté par Buchla USA

• 5 réponses
  • 4 participants
  • 525 vues
  • 6 followers
1 Commentaires sur la news : [NAMM] BEMI racheté par Buchla USA
Buchla
Buchla Electronic Musical Instruments vient d’être rachetée par Buchla USA LLC et son siège relocalisé à Minneapolis.

Lire la news

Ce thread a été créé automatiquement suite à la publication d'une news pour ce produit. N'hésitez pas à poster vos commentaires ici !
Citation :
Minneapolis, Minnesota January 11, 2018: Announcing the purchase of Buchla Electronic Musical Instruments by Buchla U.S.A. LLC.

@pyerbass, tu peux m'expliquer où est l'erreur ?
Ooups au temps pour moi, je me suis perdu en lisant le titre, c'est effectivement Buchla (Buchla USA) qui rachète Buchla (BEMI) désolé fausses alerte ;) je suupprime mon post précédent
Nuance d'importance, les "anciens" de BEMI sont toujours dans la place, donc même s'il dit qu'il a le contrôle sur TOUT et fera table rase du passé, Eric Fox (de Foxtone Music), le "repreneur" n'est qu'1/3 et va inévitablement devoir tenir compte de 2 autres personnes qui n'ont pas nécessairement la même vision de l'affaire que celle qu'il entend défendre.

Citation de Eric Fox :
There are a total of three owners including myself. A couple of owners out of the group who initially started the last regime would only agree to sell the company if they could still own some shares. The ONLY way I would agree to that is if they gave me essentially complete control over EVERYTHING and remained silent. I do things my way and they stay quiet on the sidelines.

I make all of the company decisions. I am the one who has been in contact with various "Associates" to come back into the mix. I am the one who hires and fires. If something gets messed up it's my fault. If the company succeeds its because of all of the great teamwork by our dealers, Marc Doty, Joel Davel, Dave Reilly, and the amazing people who want to be a part of this including some very passionate end users smile

So there you have it! I'm coming in and and blowing the whole system up so that I can work from almost scratch to do things right. This company and attitude is totally different and I look forward to the challenge. I'm not going to spend time and energy bashing the old guys. Maybe buy me a drink and we can spend time bitching about the past together (don't worry, I have my beefs!), but frankly I'm way more excited to talk about the future.

Ezra, le fils de Don Buchla, lui demande d'être plus clair quant au fait que la famille Buchla n'est en rien impliquée dans Buchla USA et que les têtes de BEMI sont toujours partie prenante.
Il n'a en outre pas l'air d'avoir envie d'en discuter.

Citation de Ezra Buchla :
eric, judging from the number of PM's i'm getting about this, i have to say i think you could be a little more transparent about the following facts:

* buchla family has no stake or say in the new company.
* BEMI principals are still stakeholders in the new company.

everyone else: i don't really want to talk about this and won't respond to any more PMs on the topic.

Attendons et voyons...

(citations tirées de https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=194544 )

[ Dernière édition du message le 13/01/2018 à 21:25:07 ]

Bonsoir,

Pourquoi n'y a t'il plus de distributeur Buchla en france ?
Parce que BEMI était trop foireux et plusieurs distributeurs n'ont plus voulu travailler avec eux.