Prix public : 99 € TTC

Sujet Commentaires sur la news : i3 DSP-Quattro 5

• 3 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 527 vues
  • 3 followers
1 Commentaires sur la news : i3 DSP-Quattro 5
i3 DSP-Quattro 5
i3 présente la cinquième version de DSP-Quattro, son éditeur audionumérique pour Mac.

Lire la news

Ce thread a été créé automatiquement suite à la publication d'une news pour ce produit. N'hésitez pas à poster vos commentaires ici !

__________________________________________________________________________________
Le GIEC chiffre à 3,3 milliards le nombre de victimes du réchauffement climatique. On en parle ?

Compatible au minimum avec OS X 10.11. (El Captain) .
Update intéressante en version 5.1. _

New: BatchProcessor, very much more powerful respect the one of v4.
⁃ New: no need to save the Project in advance before to work with it
⁃ New: new command on the audio file editor to save your edits replacing the source audio file on MacOS file system, outside the Project, with only one mouse click.
⁃ New: ISRC codes embedded in WAV files are fully supported
⁃ New: import/export of audio files in FLAC format (only HighSierra or newer)
⁃ New: it is now possible to rename audio file and other items on the Documents list by right-mouse clicking.
⁃ New: Zoom In/Out on the position of the mouse pointer: keeping the control key pressed while using the mouse scroll-wheel, DSP-Quattro does a zoom In/Out around the position of the mouse pointer and not around the Playback cursor
⁃ New: Playback Cursor Follow OFF or Follow Next Screen options
⁃ New: row selection on AudioCDLayout Audio Region and CD-Track tables has been revisited and improved. It is now possible to click on the Speaker on a row of both tables to jump to that AudioRegion/CD-Track starting the playback.
⁃ New: additional options on Preferences
⁃ New: recording mode has been revisited. New MonoLeft and MonoRight options for mono new recordings.
⁃ AudioCDLayout graphic engine is drastically faster redrawing when shifting AudioRegions, setting cross-fades, trimming AudioRegion start/end.
⁃ AudioCDLayout PDF Sheet has been revisited.
⁃ fixed a potential un-compatibility closing some AU plug-ins causing a crash.
⁃ code optimization and bug fixing
⁃ compiled using the Apple SDK for MacOS 10.14 Mojave, tested also in dark mode.

audiocd-only-893.png

[ Dernière édition du message le 04/07/2019 à 08:42:16 ]

En promotion jusqu'au 15 janvier 2022 (20% de réduction) .

i3-dsp-quattro-5-5550922.jpg

[ Dernière édition du message le 07/01/2023 à 22:24:31 ]