ou

Sujet Giant Blind Test (House Music)

• 21 réponses
  • 5 participants
  • 510 vues
  • 1 follower
1 Giant Blind Test (House Music)
Salut

un mégamix/blind test completement ravagé, qui porte sur les early years de la house, en gros 86-93.

http://bno.etienne.free.fr/romain_bno_-_megamixxx.mp3

480 tracks (identifiables)...et environ 1500 cuts et edits

posté à l'origine sur http://www.cbs.nu/, netradio electro tres underground et open-minded
réalisé par romain bno, dj et DA du plus 'undercover label parisien' (dixit la team des soirées Respect), Basenotic.
Afficher le premier post
Je te titille yann.. la house c tellement large que tu trouves forcement ton compte sur un style plutôt qu'un autre...
DISCO WILL COME BACK AND SAVE THIS MOTHERFUCKIN' WORLD
Par exemple la handbag ?
Je sais bien, lux

c'etait pour moi l'occasion de fourguer ce smiley

( par contre, vous me donnerez votre avis là dessus, micii )

et au fait ( mode hypervince ) c'est quoi le handibag ?
Fais attention sol carlus.. je vais te faire laver les dents au savon à dire des gros mots comme ca!!! ca fait 2 fois aujourd'hui!!! :8O: :mrg:

tres chouette ton dancing smiley yannn!!! :bravo:
DISCO WILL COME BACK AND SAVE THIS MOTHERFUCKIN' WORLD

Citation : pendant toute la durée de la piste j'ai l'impression d'entendre le même morceau

justement c'est ça que je trouve classe, c'est qu'au-delà de l'exercice de style, ça s'écoute bien, c'est assez fluide, et ça se danse, meme.
d'ailleurs je suis en train de shaker mon booty là, présentement :-)
J'ai reconnu :
steve pointdexter, work that motha fucker
jaydee, plastic dreams
Petra and co, just let go
cristal water, gipsy woman
Lfo, Lfo
???, Point contact
???, My House Is Your House

Plus plein d'autres truc que j'ai soit sur le bout de la langue ou dans le crâne depuis toujours
Le seul hic avec ce truc, c'est que ça file un vieux coup de nostalgie!
la house est morte (ou quasi, la french touch la tué ;-), vive la house!
T'as le track listing ratafiole ?
Le post de romain bno sur cbs:

i can't tracklist it. there is around 480 (recognizable) different tracks in it...and around 1500 cuts and edits...
i made it with a mac and ableton live wich is a very cool software to work with audiofiles.
the concept was to tribute the house/techno sound from the end of the 80 's and the begining of the 90's.
off course it s not exhaustive(i ve been concentred mostly with the records from the usa and i ve forgotten a lot) but i tried to just put some classics or cult tunes in it.
i didn't try to please and i know it s quite indigestible but the idea was to make it as a crazy nerd blind test. so i just tryed to fit the maximum tribute in it... with break -surprises and atmosphere changes...

actually there was 60 other samples (from classics) that i wanted to add but i couldn't find a place in the 15 minutes because i wanted everything recognizable (at least if it was a 3/10 second sample) and if you put 3(recognizable) samples at the same time your brain loose one...
i blame myself to not have change the beat so much but believe me i tried and it was wack.
finally i blame myself too because at the end i fucked the final mastering.
hopefully for me i like my shit ! : ) but i do really understand people who don't like it. i can't say it works ...it s just an extrem "exercice de style". i did a concept but simple things are the best.

i spent around 8 full night on it i think. i started recordind pieces of records in 90 because i had this blind test idea and i forgot it. in 98 i was doing a radio show in france (on radio nova) .the show was about everything (rock,disco ,weird stuff...) and some friends started to complain because there was not house in it. so one day i started record again and i've done for one hour a blind test with short pieces of classic house/techno club tunes.(the more it was famous the shorter it was..).so i used this recording to do this megamix.everything come at first from 12" records.
N'empèche le taf là dessu :8O:

Citation : in 98 i was doing a radio show in france (on radio nova)

c'ets qui ce gus ?