Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Commentaires sur la news : Je m'appelle DeepMind12

• 574 réponses
  • 108 participants
  • 63 319 vues
  • 116 followers
Sujet de la discussion Commentaires sur la news : Je m'appelle DeepMind12
Après une bonne dose de waouh, quelques aperçu des fonctions disponibles, Behringer dévoile aujourd’hui le nom de son synthétiseur analogique.

Lire la news

Ce thread a été créé automatiquement suite à la publication d'une news pour ce produit. N'hésitez pas à poster vos commentaires ici !
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
à moins de 1000€ ils vont conquérir la pologne et damer le pion aux américains
:mastermind:

[ Dernière édition du message le 04/08/2016 à 13:04:56 ]

Modal,Un drapeau Arien pour Behringer icon_facepalm.gif
je vois que 2 formes d'onde pour le DCO1 normal ? (pas de sin, wave table...)

Qu'importe les moyens, seul le résultat compte 

Premières impressions de Martin Swan sur FB:

"A few of you asked questions about the DeepMind12 and it's features etc, and I tried to answer as much as I could. The thing is, as I'm not part of the design team, and I don't have access to either the manual or the specifications, I'm limited in what more I can tell you. I also have to be respectful of the NDA I signed and of the fact that I'm lucky enough to have been given a free synth, so don't want to say stuff that might spoil the teaser campaign.

So instead I thought it might help now to have a brief summary of what I've discovered (so this is more about my opinions as a synthhead, rather than specifics - these will come along in time, as will some videos). The emphasis here is that these are my opinions having had it now for just under a week.

1. It's basically been designed as an updated version of Juno 106, so a lot of the architecture is similar in design to that synth. It sounds similar, but it's NOT a clone. It has it's own sound, which lives somewhere between a Juno, a Korg Poly, a DSI poly and a Waldorf.

2. 12 note poly with 2 DCOs per voice, but as you can specify polyphony, you can have 6 note/4oscs, 4 note/6oscs, 3 note/8oscs, 2 note/12oscs, 1note/24oscs (!) This means it can make HUGE pads, and massive detuned basses and leads that are generally only achievable using software, or very expensive hardware. This is one of the BEST things about this synth, and gives it a unique flavour.

3. Build quality is very good. As good as the original Junos. Better than many synths these days, but perhaps not quite as good as synths that cost well over £/€/$2000. It's solid, ergonomically designed and stable, and I haven't found any bugs.

4. Once you play it for a few minutes you forget that there is a Behringer logo on it. It doesn't matter. Anyone that says they wouldn't play it because of that logo is just being dogmatic for the sake of it, and it's their loss.

5. It's incredibly easy to navigate and use, and you never have to make more than 2 button presses to tweak anything, so it's VERY immediate. Much more so than my DSI Pro 2 and my Waldorf XT, which are two of my go-to synths. I can't tell you enough just how well thought out this is in nearly every way I've used it.

6. It's not designed to be as complex as a modular, or as a Prophet12. Its strength is in its playability not its unbelievable array of options. Play it and program it. Don't fret about its lack of triangle wave or resonant HPF. The original Junos didn't have these and are still classics.

7. The effects section is very high quality, and very editable, and you can bypass them. The synth still sounds great without the effects, particularly when warmed up with oscillator detune and the parameter drift controls which make those DCOs sound like VCOs.

8. It's REALLY fun to play and it's very stimulating to use. I've programmed sounds on it I can't get on any of my other synths (and I have a LOT of synths... (https://www.facebook.com/vileelectro...3679556547658/) and I wrote 2 new songs on it in the space of about 4 hours of using it over the weekend. The definition of a good musical instrument is that it helps and inspires you to write songs and create new music, and this does that brilliantly."
Petite demande aux modérateurs du forum:

Est il possible de rassembler les deux posts sur ce nouveau synthé, en un seul?
C'est bien plus pratique de suivre et de savoir où on poste ;) Merci
Citation de tomma242 :
3. Build quality is very good. As good as the original Junos.

Ben si les DCO meurent comme ceux du Juno-106 je ne considère pas que la construction soit "very good" :oops2:

Putain Walter mais qu'est-ce que le Vietnam vient foutre là-dedans ?

C'est quoi cette histoire de mort de DCO??? Je connais pas ce probleme pouvez vous nous expliquer le probleme?
oui bon tout le monde sait que les vca du 106 vieillissent mal, et comprends le propos malgré la coquille
Les DCO du Juno 106 on la réputation de tomber en rade, mais ça se remplace
comme la pile du Polysix a la réputation de couler
ou les touches du JD800 de coller et celle du Matrix 6 d'avoir le carbone qui part en vacance et du coup plus de contact si on n'en rajoute pas

Bref les joies de nos bons chers synthés :bravo:
Non desole je ne savais pas, j'avoue que je suis un nouveau sur les synthès vintage analos alors que je connais "un peu mieux" les synthès numériques post 1988...

[ Dernière édition du message le 04/08/2016 à 21:04:24 ]