Avis Audio-Technica AT2020 USB
- micro à large diaphragme alimenté par usb
- Avis Global
- je l'utilise depuis noël c'est mon premier micro statique personnel mais j'ai eu l'occasion d'essayer des micros "nazes" comme le t-bone c300 ou behringer c3. alors ce audio technica m'a fait franchir une etape, les micros usb étant réputés pour siffler celui la ne siffle pas. c'est clair ce n'est pas un neumann U87 mais pour les debutant qui veulent enregistrer directement leurs pistes a partir d'un Pc c'est l'ideal je pense. pas besoin de pilote d'installation juste a brancher et selectionner l'entrée selon le logiciel. la qualitée prix est excellente je referais ce choix sans hésiter
- At 2020 Usb avec anti pop pied samson.
- Avis Global
- Au top aucun grésillement latence très faible. Meilleur micro usb ne pas acheté le samson en USB j'ai eu des retour comme quoi il y a des gressillement.
- Audio-Technica AT2020 is a recording mic that its based around a condenser technology.
- Avis Global
- What I like most about Audio-Technica AT2020 is the fact that it has a USB connectivity which is extremely helpful if you're traveling a lot or just to save some space on your work station.
Another detail that is relevant to this product is the frequency response which is way out of league's price , the material is solid , it's well build and the noise that you usually encounter in cheap mics isn't present.
I like the high CPL handling and the texture that this mic provides when recording vocals either instrumentals , you have a decent low end and a very powerful mid range.
My opinion about the value for the price is outstanding , this microphone offers a high quality response yet the price is extremely low , this product's price goes around 100 $ .
Precision and quality of the sound isn't the best , you can't compare this mic with the Neumann or AKG mics which cost a lot more , need a lot more audio equipment and preparations , however this mic gets the job done in no time , without a doubt a very powerful tool for home studios or some live broadcasting.
I've tried several models of microphones , some cheaper , some more expensive , having said that , this is a decent microphone that has a very decent price and still provides quality way beyond other types of microphones that have similar price and features.
Knowing what I know , I would suggest buying this microphone if you need something for a home studio, you have some amateur or semi-pro clients that need something easy to setup and to use , if the budget doesn't allow something more expensive , this is without a doubt the greatest choice.
- Let me start off by saying this is a very good condenser mic. It's affordable and the sound it reproduces is nothing short of amazing, especially since most USB mics on the market are known for having a bad sound.
This mic only comes in 1 color (black) which I don't have a problem with. It would be nice to see in a few other colors such as silver and maybe red or even a chrome mesh.
The AT2020 comes with a USB cable as well as a small table top mic stand. It would be nice if it came with a wind screen, but for the price you can't expect many bells and whistles.
- Avis Global
- What I like most about this usb mic is that it reproduce accurately which is something I can't say for other usb mics out there. What I don't like is fact you can't do any freq cuts on the mic nor does it have any pattern selections but again it's a simple $100.00 Cardioid mic. It not many bells and whistles (I'm spoiled and picky).
I personally think the mic is well worth the $100 it's priced at. I'd charge a little more for it, somewhere between $100-150 would sufficient in my mind.
I've tried other usb mics before but was never impressed with the audio quality. When I stumbled upon the audio technica I had to get it, the company is known for creating quality products -So this was a no brainer for me.
If I had to make the choice again I'd strongly pick this mic over many others (including some powered condenser mics).
Few tips – This mic is sensitive and will pick up your computer noise, so it best to use it in an isolated recording area. If you have a pop filter use it, if you don't get one they are very cheap these days.
I've found this mic to perform well when recording the following
It's a very versatile mic
- Audio-Technica AT2020 is a USB condenser microphone. This microphone has very low noise and has never let me down. It has a Cardioid polar pattern that will reduce the amount of sounds that it picks up from behind the microphone or from the sides of it. The sound quality really surprised me with it being a USB microphone because I have used other USB microphones in the past that just sound horrible and sound like a cheap karaoke microphone. You will not get radio quality with this microphone but you will be able to record some pretty decent demo quality stuff or in my case some sample sets that I give out to friends and family so they can check out my mixes. The Audio-Technica AT2020 is very affordable you can purchase it for 150 dollars and I have been using this microphone since the spring of 2011. It has held up very well for that price and I have used it over a hundred times.
- Avis Global
- You can use this microphone for a lot more than just vocals, I have seen it used for acoustic guitar and even bass. When you purchase it , it will come with a USB cable and a small tripod that will hold the microphone for like if you put it on a desk. It will also come with a small pouch to carry it in.
Sometimes less is more in some situations, and in stead of spending a lot of money on a microphone and a mixer for your home set up, you can just purchase the Audio-Technica AT2020 and get almost the same quality and it will work for you (if you only are tying to record 1 track at a time). There really isn’t a need to spend a lot of money on all those other things when you can just get a USB microphone. Don’t think that you can just get any USB microphone though, some of them are really trash! Get the AT2020 by Audio-Technica.
- Audio Technica Cardoid Condenser Studio Microphone w/USB AT2020USB is a microphone used for recording and live podcasting.
It has a condenser technology that provides a great tonal quality.
- Avis Global
- What I like most about it, its the studio quality provided by it and how easy is to setup and use this mic, it has an usb connection that is compatible for MAC OS X , Windows 7, Vista, and of course Windows Xp.
I really do like also the low-mass diaphragm that increases frequency ranges and the result from it that is a clear, very powerful yet without and noise response that you can find in some very Pro mics.
It has a nice cardioid polar pattern that captures the tone very well, also a fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser, and the greatest features of this product is the usb connectivity and also the tripod desk stand.
My opinion about the value of price is quite great, you can buy this mic on amazon or ebay for only about 150$, however it provides a great sound recording that can be also used for acoustic guitar, pianos, and one of its greater features is that you just plug and play and still get a great sound without and additional noise.
Another great thing about this mic is that is a condesner type of mic, that captures exactly the sounds and it doesn't mutate them like dynamic type of mic do.
You can record some drums or an electric guitar and still get a great studio quality of sounds, if you're searching for something more universal, you can choose this mic because you can use it for many many musical instruments.
Knowing that I know and getting to know the musical market, I suggest buying this mic if you don't want to buy something very fancy and don't waste tons of money and still get a pretty sound, than this is the right choice.
- 1. The AT2020 powered via USB which makes it a a perfect go to mic for projects, especially if you're working with a mobile setup. The thing about regular condenser mics (non usb) is you have to carry a lot of extra equipment such as:
This mic only comes in 1 color (from what I've seen) black which is fine with me it also comes with a small bag (carrying bag) and a small desktop mic stand. I would suggest using it with a universal shock mount for best results.
Last, the AT2020 USB is a the USB version of the AT2020, which was a popular low budget but good quality condenser.
- Avis Global
- What I like most about the mic is fact that it connects USB
1.This is very convenient because if you're a novice or someone like me you're not going to want to lug around about of cables and units. They are simple to install, plug in play is what I call it. You plug one end of the usb cord into your mic and the other end into the computer. Your computer will automatically install the drivers needed for the microphone.
2. The mic is cost very affordable, most of the professional mics out there run anywhere from $100-$10,000. $10k is the most I've seen I'm sure there are others that cost more. Honestly, if you laying down ideas or doing voice overs etc (even pod casting) you don't need a $300 mic, that's over kill in my opinion.
3. Sound Quality – I will admit I was surprised at how clear and full the AT 2020 was. I mean I expected it to sound “good” because it Audio Technica but just not that good. I use this mic for many things from sound designing to vocal recording. One thing I do suggest is setting up a decent recording area because the Mic is very sensitive and pics up nearly everything.
I didn't test out any other mics personally before choosing the AT2020USB but I did a lot of research and heard a lot of projects recorded with different usb mics from
I wasn't too impressed with what I heard although I didn't test every mic those lines had to offer but then again i didn't feel as if i needed too either.
If I had to purchase a new USB mic (for whatever reason) my choice would still be the AT 2020 USB