Avis Hughes & Kettner QT 600 Head
1 personne n'a pas trouvé cet avis utile
- VENDS TON AMPLI ET COUR VITE ACHETER çA.TU COMPRENDRAS POURQUOI T'ARRIVAIT PAS à SONNER!!!!
A coupler absolument à son serviteur tant dévoué le QS 410 PRO
merci à la marque pour cet énorme bijou ...bravo,unique!!
AMPLI POUR CEUX QUI VEULENT DE LA PUISSANCE TOUT EN PRESERVANT LEUR SON ET SA POLYVALENCE!!
je l'utilise depuis deux ans et il n'est pas à vendre...
AUCUN EQUIVALENT CONNU !!IL PEUVENT PAS LE FAIRE,IL EXISTE DéJà!
IRREPROCHABLE EN TOUT!!
- TOUT EST PARFAIT!!
- JE VOUS DIS PARFAIT!!
- Avis Global
- ACHETEZ LE ET VOUS COMPRENDREZ!!
- This is one thing that you don't really hear about in the bass world is the Hughes and Kettner line of bass amps and cabinets. You hear all day long about the guitar stuff and many people successfully use their equipment on an on going basis around the world. Their bass stuff is just killer and it is a shame that they don't put much focus on getting that name out there. I know the company like Ashdown, Ampeg, GK, and Eden dominate the market when it comes to bass rigs but this stuff is quite excellent.
- Power 600 Watts
Effects Loop serial
Footswitch/Stageboard FS-2 included
Switching Functions FX-Loop, Punch
Special Features Pre/Post EQ switch, Bass Shape & Mid Boost
Line Out balanced
Compressor Tube Growl
Equalizer 4-Band parallel
Tubes 1x 12AX7
Speaker Outputs 1x Speakon, switchable to 8/5, 3/4/2, 8 Ohms
Suggested Speaker Cabinet QS-Series
Dimensions 550 x 195 x 320 mm
Weight 14 kg/31 lbs
- What I really like about the Hughes and Kettner stuff when it comes to bass is the growl control knobs on these thing. I love when you can get a little gritty on the bass and not so clean. ONe of my favorite bands has to be Iron Maiden. They have three guitars players and a killer grind on all three of their guitar tones. But the bass is sterile sounding. The bass tone has just a basic clean sound and it is way in the mix and probably one of the thinnest sounding bass tones out there. Green Day is another one that just has weak bass tones. I like a bass to have some warmth and color added to it. You need to give it a little growl and little girth. Dirty the thing up a bit and that is what I love about these guys and their bass amps.
If there is one thing that I can't get enough of wen it comes to bass is the dirt and the compression. Ashdown features this on many of their amps and heads. This is one of the things that has made them one of the best companies to go to for getting your bass tone done right. Hughes and Kettenr si another one that just does is right!
- Avis Global
- These amps head have long been discontinued. They have circled the used market from time to time but are kind of hard to find now a days. I have no idea what the going rate is for one of these. If you can get it at a reasonable price pick it up but there are other out there that are much easier to get a hold of like Eden.