Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou
Agrandir
Le Pub
le Pub fun

Sujet Qu'est-ce qui vous amuse automatiquement ?

• 58 792 réponses
  • 597 participants
  • 1 954 079 vues
  • 477 followers
Sujet de la discussion Qu'est-ce qui vous amuse automatiquement ?
Putain!!! y démarre grave ton topic :mdr:
Afficher le sujet de la discussion

Citation : Quand on faisait des booms avec mes amis de classe (5°2), j'adorais jouer au DJ. C'était la bonne époque ah ah ah

Citation : Mais je me débrouille et je DJING jusque 4H du matin

Citation : MERCI à : tous ceux qui m'ont aidé à concevoir et à optimiser ce site

Il est optimisé ? :8O:
Ils se sont mis à plusieurs pour l'optimiser ? :oo:
:ptdr:
Bah, le gars, il doit pas être méchant, au contraire, il croit en son truc, il s'éclate... C'est bien, des p'tits djeunz comme lui. Faut juste qu'il se consacre au webmastering, maintenant... Et surtout qu'il mette ça ailleurs que chez Lycos ! Ces pubs :beurk: !

ça groove un max !!!!!!!! :tourne: :humm:
Fuck off !
Oui c'est amusant :lol:
Fuck off !

on a bien ri...

Un pote qui a fait cramer sa GF4 Ti 4600 au bout de 30 min de Doom III :mdr:
2 condensateurs de fondus :oo:
Le mail que je viens de recevoir (même pas en spam):

Citation : Dear Friend,

Permit me to introduce myself to you,I am Barrister Jonas Junior, and a legal partitioner of Jonas & co.Legal representative of Mr.P.B.Blair.My client,and entire family were involved in an auto crash which all, including the driver,died along Nouvissi express road.

It’s been over two years after since Mr Blair lost his life and details of his assets including his deposit with his Bank have remained unclaimed.Several attempts to reach his next of kin/successor through him embassy have proved abortive and wherein there is no claimant in the next one year,the assets and liabilities shall be forfeited and taken over by unmerited benefactors.

In view of this scenario,l have decided to ex phone the web site to search or locate for some one with familiar surname as a match so that we can work out modalities on how to recoup these liabilities particularly the deposit with the Bank which account detach are as follow:

Banquet Togolese Commercial Industrial (B.T.C.I)

B.P.15,Boulevard-Lome-Republic of Togo.,

Account number 0025170851765.

The amount in this account is $37.6 million USA Dollars,which l can furnish you with all necessary documents as the next of kin to the deceased and current benefactor of his assets and this proposition is free from all encumbrances and lien hence risk free, as l his personal lawyer,is there to back you up.

This funds can be remitted directly to you, provided you produce your Bank account and provided we agree on terms and conditions amicably. Though this may be some miscellaneous cost to be bone from your side which you will take care as much as will be burn locally here.

Kindly confirm by return mail only jonas_baloko@hotmail.com your interest indicate in your reply what percentage you deceive to take of this amount and how possible we can meet..

Should you receive this message in error, please delete in your box or return.

Awaiting soonest to hear from you…

Sincerely..

Barr. Jonas Junior Esq.

youpee je suis millionnaire!
:roll:
J'en recoit un toutes les semaines de ces trucs :roll:

Better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not