Sujet YAMAHA P5000

• 1 réponse
  • 2 participants
  • 3 506 vues
  • 2 followers
1 YAMAHA P5000

Version Francais

Yamaha p 5000.

A chaque fois quand je mettre l'amplificateur yamaha p5000 sur niveaux de puissance bas  toujours  je n'ai pas de problème même 10 heurs de puissance. Mais quand la puissance très fort après 2 ou 3 heures l'amplificateur yamaha il s'attaque directement les haut parleurs et surtout les boomers importe quelle marque et importe quelle puissance de haut parleurs et mon amplificateur yamaha  déjà endommagé plus-que 18 haut parleurs.

La dernière fois j'ai installée 4 haut parleurs NEXO PS-15 sur  l'amplificateur yamaha p 5000  après 3 heurs de puissances très fort il attaque tous les boomers de NEXO au même temps.

J'ai rien compris de cette problème  je pense le problème de saturation au niveau de la table du mixage ou problème de sortie de l'amplificateur yamaha quand la puissance en haute puissance l'ampli transforme la puissance watt en courant internat ive et s'attaque les haut parleurs.

English Version

Each time when I put the amplifier yamaha p5000 on power levels bottom always i have not of problem 10 hours of power. But when the power very strong after 2 or 3 hours the amplifier yamaha it directly attack the loudspeakers and especially the boomers any brand and any power of speakers and my amplifier yamaha already damaged more-that 18 speakers.

The last time I installed 4 speakers NEXO PS-15 on the amplifier yamaha p 5000 after 3 hours of powers very strong it attack all boomers of NEXO at the same time. I have not understood anything of this problem I think the problem of saturation at the level of the table of mixing or problem of output of the amplifier yamaha when the power in high-power the amp transforms the power watt in current boarding fourth and is attacking the speakers

Hello,

I think you have to change your Yamaha for one amplifier more powered. This one is not able to drive Nexo systèmes who required more power than your Yamaha can give. So i suppose you have a big distortion problem if you use your Yamaha amplifier at the end of its capacities.

Try to use another amplifier stronger, and d'ont use it at the maximum.

Sorry for my english.

Vends paire de Fostex PM01 MKII à bon prix, envoi possible