ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet NCS licence YouTube ?

• 2 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 709 vues
  • 2 followers
Sujet de la discussion NCS licence YouTube ?
Bonjour tout le monde, Voici un message que j'ai reçu, je voulais savoir si c'étais intéressant pour moi et ce qu'était plus précisément une licence NCS pour YouTube :

"I plan on providing free music on the label, with some restrictions. The label will be set up for artist promotion - not making money off direct sales. I am thinking of a lisence where the label only allow promotion via our YT channel, but open up for other channels (original content creators on YouTube) to use your music in background of videos or whatever, commercially and non-commercially, provided proper credit are given. I am thinking of a lisence similar to this: nocopyrightsounds.co.uk/user-license/ The best thing would be to have 1 video on YT so that all views goes to that video. Problem today with YT is that you have 10 people uploading your tracks and you get let's say 200 views pr. video. It's better for you promotion-wise, and considering SEO to have 2000 views on 1 video than having multiple videos with a low view count. We've been working with this for a long time and know digital promotion and how to optimize descriptions for search engines.

The lisence mentioned above is set up for pure artist promotion and does not encourage sales whatsoever. When it comes to income (streaming, YouTube-ads, Spotify etc.) this goes to label directly because it's not free to run a label with free music. I would be willing to cover some of the ME costs if they're not too large because we'd need mastering. I expect all tracks to be of commercial release quality although provided for free.

I have some artists on board already for the label launch. The benefit with us will be our promotional channel which is growing good daily."

De ce que je comprend, ma musique est utilisé à des fins non commerciale, c'est bien celà ?
Puis je toujours signer sur un autre label, lui commercial à l'avenir ?
Mon but n'étant pas vraiment de faire de l'argent mais d'avoir un maximum de porté et de nouveau followers, est ce intéressant pour moi ?

je vous remercie par avance, je suis vraiment une bille dans tous ces trucs et encore plus avec YouTube...
Make some Fucking Noise
Salut,
Mouais, mouais, mouais.
Je me fais peut-être vieux mais je ne vois pas très bien où il veut en venir le gars avec son truc.
En tout cas, je ne vois pas vraiment l'avantage de son système à part pour lui, de diffuser et rendre téléchargeable gratuitement la musique des autres sur son label.
Moi, j'y vais pas.;)
@+
OK, je me suis dit la même chose et n'ai pas donné suite.
Merci pour ta réponse
Make some Fucking Noise