Ajouter ce produit à
  • Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
Universal Audio UAD-1 Ultra Pak
Photos
1/18
Universal Audio UAD-1 Ultra Pak

Module/Carte de traitement à DSP de la marque Universal Audio appartenant à la série UAD-1

Sujet En exclusivité pour vous UAD-1 lovers

• 5 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 725 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion En exclusivité pour vous UAD-1 lovers
Bien sur UA retarde encore un peu la sortie officiel, mais les users anglophone ont l'air ravi...

:clin:

Citation : is this plug for real? i just put it on a kick head to head with the urs n series with the same settings and the ua 1073 has balls. the thing is amazing. i never owned the real unit so i can't compare, but that doesn't matter to me cause this thing sounds magnificent

Citation : I tested the plugin and i'm really blown away. I checked it on kick, bass and lead vocals and the sound is just to die for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:humm:

Citation : Well done UA, this 1073 has some mojo. I can get close with the URS but the 1073 has that certain sheen and warmth and depth which will make it the new champion of eq's. I'm getting my wallet out. 250 is a very fair price. I love you again UA!

En tout cas, l'update de cet UAD-1 Meter se fait tout en souplesse.

Comme nouveauté, finalement il n'y a que la présence de ce nouveau plug à l'essai de chez Neve ainsi qu'en version allégée. L' EQ 1073 il s'appelle.

Des évidences afin de revenir dans la langue de moliére, bien sûr.
Et des corrections de bugs :clin: