Astuce : TURBO START
4 personnes sur 4 ont trouvé cette astuce utile
ca pourra vous être utile en cas d'achat sans notice...
Restoring Factory Settings
1) Hold SHIFT and turn the power on.
2) Press ENTER.
Playing the Demo Songs
1) If the MC-505 is playing, press STOP.
2) Simultaneously press EXIT and ENTER.
3) Use the VALUE DIAL to select a demo song.
4) Press PLAY to start playback.
5) Press STOP to end playback. Press EXIT to leave the
The MC-505 contains 714 onboard preset Patterns. Use
the following procedure to play these Patterns.
1) Press MODE so that the PTN indicator lights.
2) Press PTN/SONG in the DISPLAY section.
3) Press PRESET in the BANK section.
4) Use the VALUE DIAL to select the desired Pattern.
5) Press PLAY. While the Pattern is playing, you can use
the VALUE DIAL to select the next Pattern.
6) Press STOP to halt playback.
Using the Mute Function
Use the following procedure to mute any Part of a Pattern
while it is playing back:
1) Select a Pattern and press PLAY.
2) Press PART MUTE so it is lit.
3) Press the PART BUTTONS (R-7) to Mute the
selected Part. The PART BUTTON will blink.
4) Press the PART BUTTONS (R-7) again to activate the
Modifying Sounds in Realtime
Use the following procedure to modify the sound you are
currently playing using the front panel controls:
1) Press PART SELECT so it is lit.
2) Use the PART BUTTONS (R-7) to select a Part.
3) Play the keyboard pads and the selected Patch will
sound. Use the OCTAVE -/+ buttons to shift the Patch
down or up.
4) Rotate the CUTOFF knob as you play the keyboard pads.
5) Experiment with the RESONANCE, LFO DEPTH, and
6) Now try changing the ENVELOPE A, D, S and R sliders.
Note: You can use the same controls to modify a Part
that is playing back in a Pattern
Using the Arpeggiator
Use the following procedure to activate the Arpeggiator:
1) Use PART SELECT and the PART BUTTONS (R-7)
to select a Part.
2) Press ON (in the arpeggiator section) so it is lit.
3) Hold down several keyboard pads and the sound will
cycle between them.
4) Hold SHIFT and press keyboard pad #1.
5) Use the VALUE DIAL to select other arpeggio styles.
6) Press EXIT to return to the main screen.
MegaMix allows you to select Parts from different Patterns
and combine them in realtime. Use the following procedure:
1) Select Pattern ”P:133 HipHop East 1” (as described
previously) and press PLAY to begin playback.
2) Press MIXER SELECT (above MUTE CTRL)
repeatedly until the MEGAMIX indicator is lit.
3) Press PART SELECT so it is lit.
4) Use the PART BUTTONS (R-7) to select a Part and
the VALUE DIAL to select the desired Pattern. You
can have up to 8 tracks playing musical information
from different Patterns.
Using the D-Beam
Use the following procedure to activate the D-Beam:
1) Select a Pattern and press PLAY to begin playback.
2) Press ON in the D-Beam section so it is lit.
3) Use the D-Beam select button to select “TURNTABLE.”
4) With the Pattern running, slowly lower and raise your
hand above the D-Beam lens.
5) Hold down the D-Beam select button and use the
VALUE DIAL to select other options.
6) Press STOP when you are finished.
Note: Some DBeam settings will affect only the currently
selected Part and some will affect the whole Pattern.
* D-Beam controller technology has been licensed from
Interactive Light, Inc.