Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Une histoire qui sent l'arnaque donc avis à tous!

• 2 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 282 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Une histoire qui sent l'arnaque donc avis à tous!
Salut , je passe en comptoire ,je commande une pint et un rhum, je vais m'assoire dans un coin du pub pour vous raconter mon histoire.

J'ai un objet ( à caractere musical ) à vendre. J'ai donc déposé des petites annonces sur differents sites dont AF.
Peu de temps apres je reçois le mail suivant:

"Hi, im interested in buying your item on behalf of my client. Let me know the condition of the item. Hope it is in good condition and let me know your final asking price for the item .
Dave Wayne"
Deja le nom :???:
bref je reponds en transmettant toute les infos requises.

Deux jours plus tard nouveau mail:
"Thanks for your mail,i will like to tell you that i really so much apprecaite you and will you accept a personal check and i will want you to consider the item sold to me and i
will like to know the final price and i will also need your full name and address with your phone number to forward your information to my secretary to issue out the payment to you because i will not be around by now and i will be greatfull if you can understand and i will need to ask you some question,
1)can i trust you with the money?
2)can you be available when the shiping company comes?
3)do you have more pics of this item?
4)would you be able to cash the cashier check the same day you recieve check? because i would be adding some EXTRA FEE to the check which is meant for shipping,friegth,some custom dues and documentation.so as soon as you cash cashier check you send the extra fee to shipping company that they can come for the
pickup.so you make sure you make some changes like making the change of ownership and papers- work please make all the necessary ready for the shiping company.if all is you yes pls get back to me as soon
as posible..."
Avant d'envoyer les photos ,je demande un entretiens telephonique afin de m'assurer d'avoir bien compris la procedure ( mon anglais etant un peu limite).
Depuis plus de reponse!!!
Hier je reçois le mail suivant:
"Bonjour
Comment la famille et les amis j'espère que tout le monde est d'accord.
Pendant ce temps, j'ai vu votre annonce sur le web à la vente.
Et i va comme vous pour revenir à moi de la
Suivant enquries.
---- Le dernier prix demandé?
---- Le présent état?
---- Si une image est disponible électronique?
Je serai impatient
Vous entendre plus tôt possible
S'agissant
Smith
+447045738034 "

je reponds en transmettant toute les infos requises et je demande un entretiens telephonique afin de m'assurer d'avoir bien compris la procedure .
Voici la reponse:
"Thanks for the email response.

I have about five of my clients who are interested making
immediately payment by European cheque That will cleared in your bank account in 2 to 3 days.

One of them has responded very positively and i have given them my own price for selling to Him

Have added my own profit and gains to your own asking price and they are ready to send payment immediately.payment by cheque.

Any amount that is above your asking price! on the check will be
sent back to me .if you are okay with this conditions i want you to fill in the following information of sending you the cheque.
NAME.....................
ADDRESS...................
POSTAL CODE.....................
STATE......................
CITY................
COUNTRY......................
LAST OFFER..........
TEL NUMBER...........
I will ensure that you recieve payment at least in 10 working days.
As regards the pick up, as soon as you confirm to me
that the cheque is cleared in your account, i will inform my shipper to come for the pick! up immediately.
I want you to know that any profit i make from this transaction is how use to earn a living.
Delete the advert from where you placed it on internet cause my client is ready to pay and consider it sold to my client.
I look forward to read from you soonest...
Smith."
Mais toujours pas de coup de telephone.

Je sais c'est long mais voila suis je parano ou ai je raison de penser que ,la demarche d'un mec qui est pret à payer 300 euros(c'est l'evaluation que j'ai du prix de livraison) de frais d'envois pour un objet qui en coute 600 et trés facile à trouver dans le monde, est pour le moins suspect?

Je tiens à votre disposition les adresses mails des demandeus.
Y a t il parmis vous des experiences similaires avec Smith Williams ou dave wayne???
Pour vivre heureux vivons caché.
Ça a surtout l'air de mails complètement génériques.
Effectivement bien louches, je serais toi je laisserais tomber l'affaire.
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
Evidement que je ne donne pas suite.Je met ce post ici surtout pour siffler comme la marmotte!
Pour vivre heureux vivons caché.