ou

Sujet crybaby gcb95: foot-on-pedal+true bypass+leds MODS

• 1 réponse
  • 1 participant
  • 1 114 vues
  • 2 followers
Sujet de la discussion crybaby gcb95: foot-on-pedal+true bypass+leds MODS
'alut à tous,

Je faisai des recherches pour modifier ma wah wah et je suis tombé sur celui-ci:https://www.instructables.com/id/Foot-on-pedal-True-Bypass-crybaby-wah-mod/

je me suis lancé dans ce mod mais il se révèle plus difficile que prévu car il manque certaine chose, par exemple: le fil bleu qui, à l'origine va du pcb au footswitch, on le branche où après qu'on ai remplacé le footswitch d'origine par un 3pdt?

A la 4ème étape, le schéma, apparement, contient des erreurs. D'ailleurs, dans les commentaires, une personnes corrige ces erreurs. voici ce qu'il dit:

Your wiring schematic is wrong in terms of the momentary switch. Here is how it should go:
4 5 6 (looking at lugs with the common to left, normally closed to right.
1 2 3 and lugs numbered as shown)
C NO NC

1= Purple wire (Output to amp, to middle lug of middle row on 3pdt switch)
2= Blue wire (The effect loop return, goes to wah pot)
3= Green wire (Input from guitar, goes to the PCB harness)
4= Green wire (The effect loop input, goes to top right lug of the 3pdt switch)
5= Solder your jumper wire from 5 to 3)
6= No wire here
With this arrangement the switch (as long as it is the same type of momentary switch with the same C-NO-NC orientation as shown in the drawings in the instructable) should work as expected.

As drawn in the instructable the wiring diagram results in no signal with foot off (C-NC connected, which as drawn means the guitar input flows to the effect loop return). With the Foot On you get Clean (C-NO connected, the guitar input connects to the amp output). At least this is what I see...I had wired it as shown in the instructable, and posted stating that I had no signal foot off, and wah with foot on, but I may have been frustrated at the time and wrote the wrong thing...if you follow the signal paths, foot on should give you a clean signal as it is currently diagrammed.

Also, for other who know nothing about these switches, the lug are flat. To orient the 3PDT stomp switch and 3PDT mini toggle switch correctly for wiring as shown in the instructable, the lugs should look like this:
I I I ON _ _ _ ON
I I I for the stomp, but like this: _ _ _ for the mini switch.
I I I _ _ _

I think that is correct for all stomp switches. For the mini 3PDT toggle, you just need to make sure the "ON" throws are on the left and right as shown.

Sorry to be so verbose, but I am not an electronics hobbyist, so having this spelled out in the instructions would have saved me a lot of pain. No offense to the author...this is a cool project, and thanks for posting it!

Au final c'est un peu le bo**el, ma wah est percée, elle ressemble à un plat de spaghetti et ça marche pas.

Est ce que quelqu'un qui si connait pourrai refaire le schéma en détail et en précisant le sens des switch.
Je vous en serai très reconnaissant, merci.

[ Dernière édition du message le 18/10/2009 à 12:42:22 ]

quelqu'un pour m'aider?

sil vou plééééé