Sujet Fin de Prodyon en 2015

• 2 réponses
  • 2 participants
  • 365 vues
  • 5 followers
Sujet de la discussion Fin de Prodyon en 2015
J'ai reçu ça de Dennis de Prodyon aujourd'hui :

Prodyon final news: 24-HOUR SALE | New EU VAT regulation = R.I.P
Sad, sad news... but a huge benefit for you.
1923199.jpg

Dear customers,
dear visitors,

as some of you may alread know, there is a new official VAT regulation coming from the European Union.In short it means: "Pay your VAT (Taxes) in the country your customer ordered your product from!".And this is no joke - unfortunately. This new regulation is valid from on the 1st of January 2015.

What does this mean for Prodyon?

Prodyon is a one-man company founded and operated by me, a small businessman.
I simply can´t be bothered to register in 26 (!) countries for VAT, nor am i a qualified "data processor" like bigger multinational companies.
I dont have the manpower, time and technical possibilities to validate customer´s location and all other required things upon checkout.
Besides this the effort is simply too giant for me, and i wouldn´t have time for anything else then.

Until all these issues have been sorted (hopefully) i have to shut down Prodyon AGAIN in terms of selling products.
The site will be left online and i will continue to give support, answer e-mails and so on.

But you won´t be able to buy anything from me starting on the 1st of January 2015.
So this is it - my last call to action: Help spreading the word about this last 24-hour sale!

Since i have no clue on when i can sell digital products again, this might be the definate last chance to order something from me:

1923201.jpg

CLICK TO VISIT PRODYON.COM FOR MASSIVE SAVINGS

NOTE: ALL DOWNLOADS ARE INSTANT. FAST INTERNET CONNECTION IS REQUIRED. DIGITAL DOWNLOAD DELIVERY ONLY. NON REFUNDABLE. E-MAILS WILL BE SENT UPON SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT.

Tell it your friends, your family or even your pets. Just spread the word, please. Hard times are coming...You can also decide to donate any amount of money to Prodyon. Your help is really appreciated. Thank you!

The site will be left online and i will continue to give support, answer e-mails and so on.But you won´t be able to buy anything from me starting on the 1st of January 2015.

Unfortunately my launch into 2015 is ruined since i have no idea on how to survive from now on if i dont find a solution in the future.

Well, i will investigate.

I wish you, your family and your friends a shining new year 2015!

Thanks and

All the best,
Dennis
CEO Prodyon

Apparemment un changement de facturation de TVA en Europe entrera au 1er Janvier. sauf à avoir un compte dans chaque pays ça sera difficile voir impossible de vendre en 2015 .
Dennis de Prodyon a envoyé à ceux inscrits sur sa mail liste un message pour expliquer son problème
Si des modos ont des infos là dessus , et sur cette histoire de TVA applicable dans chaque pays ???

Nous cronstuisons le son mais ce n'est qu'un début:

https://atome69.bandcamp.com/releases

[ Dernière édition du message le 30/12/2014 à 22:26:54 ]

Effectivement à partir du 1er Janvier il faudra payer la TVA sur les téléchargements et les licences, pour les services électroniques.

Avant la TVA en vigueur était celle du pays où se trouve le vendeur.
Après ça sera celle du pays du client.

Merci pour la confirmation .Il va y avoir beaucoup de mort dans les petits producteurs de musique .icon_facepalm.gif
L'année 2015 va bien commencer :8O:

Nous cronstuisons le son mais ce n'est qu'un début:

https://atome69.bandcamp.com/releases