Tous les avis sur Orange Rockerverb 100 MKII Head
|1 avis||50 %|
|1 avis||50 %|
L'avis de iamqman (contenu en anglais)"Orange 100 drop"
This amp has a sweet chewy gain distortion that is very inviting to play. The clean channel is also equally as amazing. It is pristine and chimey with a big dose of sparkle. Both channels has a great use in a live setting as well as being in the recording studio.
Orange Rockerverb 100 MKII Features
* 100 Watts of Class A/B Power
* Four ECC83 preamp and Four EL34 output valves
* Bass, Middle and Treble EQ Controls for each Channel
* Incredibly transparent, enhanced valve FX loop
* Improved reverb tone with unmatched quality sound
* Footswitchable reverb control
* Two ECC81 valves for Reverb and FX loop
* FX Send and Return, Output value select and Failure fuse
* Power: 100 watts RMS / 250 watts Peak
* Channel Configuration: Clean / Dirty
* Reverb: Tube Driven
* Footswitch Function: Channel / Reverb
* Speaker Output: 1 x 16 ohms, 2 x 8 ohms
* Valve Failure Protection: Yes
* Interchangeable Power Valves: Yes
o Preamp Valves: 4 x ECC83 / 12AX7
o Power Valves: 4 x EL34 / 6L6GC (KT88 / 6550)
o Reverb Valve: 2 x ECC81 / 12AT7
* Mains Fuses: 100 / 120V - T6.3 A (220 / 240V - T3.15 A)
o HT Fuses: F500 mA
* Clean Channel Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
* Dirty Channel Controls: Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
* Other Controls: Reverb
* Dimensions: 21.65 x 11.02 x 10.04 inches (550 x 280 x 255 mm)
* Weight: 60 lbs (27 kg)
I prefer the distortion channel a lot for its thick gain that sustains and is very easy to play. Some times amps can be to tight of too sloppy on the bottom end but I find that this amp has the perfect blend of tightness with the added chewier thick distortion that gets a little looser.
There interesting thing about this amp is that it doesn't have a presences control knob. I thoughts that is interesting because Marshal does have those and you would think an amp that claims to slay the Marshall would have that feature. Either way this is a great amp for some good clean vintage tones and some nice grind distortion.
At new these amps come in at around $ 2299, which isn't bad for this amp. It is a great sounding boutique amp quality 100 watt amp. I would recommend this to a classic rock player you likes the voicing of a classic rock amplifier and needs some modern features.