Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou
Sujet de la discussion Compatibility between Digital Performer11 and Behringer X-TOUCH surface control...
Hello everyone!

I will soon be upgrading from Digital Performer 10 to 11 ( Mac M1-studio monterey ), and I am considering purchasing the BEHRINGER X-TOUCH control surface.
To those who have already had this experience and who have DP11, I would like to ask a few questions about the compatibility between DP11 and X-TOUCH surfaces. Please enlighten me and advise me because I have not really found satisfactory information on this subject.
- Overall, are the "X-TOUCH" fully compatible and reliable with DP11 as Behringer announces? Have you encountered any "essential" problems to date (August 2024)?
- Does DP11 automatically "follow" the track selected by the X-TOUCH, and also in the opposite direction, ... and on ALL tracks (several dozen for example)?
- Can the parameters of MOTU plugins, but also of other brands, be really and completely controlled by the assignable user keys present on the X-TOUCH surfaces, or are there limitations?
- do the names of the selected tracks of the DP11 appear on the small color screens of the X-TOUCH?
... and for those who can answer me, and according to your experience and INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PRICE, what would be for you the "best option", brand and model the most suitable and the most optimal (in the genre 1 track or 8 tracks usb surface) to control DP11?
A very big thank you for your answers !!!!
Didou