VSTi / AU editor plug-in for the Korg MS2000 / MS2000R synthesizers
– Connect your Korg MS2000 series synthesizer directly into your DAW.
– Edit almost every parameter of your synthesizer from our plug-in.
– Plug-in user interface reacts to hardware knob & buttons movements
– Automate almost every parameter within your DAW.
– Edit both layers from the plug-in individually or link layers together.
– You can request Presets within the plug-in.
– You can send the parameters from the plug-in to your synthesizers Temp buffer and save them from there or you can directly write user memory from our plug-in.
– Knob & button values are sent to hardware.
– View & edit patch name in plug-in interface .
– Request current patch from selected slot to librarian.
– Request all patches from selected bank to librarian.
– Store currently selected patch from librarian to hardware.
– Store current patch bank from librarian to hardware.
– Load any midi / sysex patch or performance bank to librarian.
– Browse patch banks within plugin librarian.
– Load single patch to selected timbre (1 / 2).
– Software stores last used patch data with plug-in to it’s memory.
– Software loads last used patch data with project load and sends it to hardware.
– Organize patch data in librarian and save a new patch bank to hard drive.
– Send patch data to hardware from plugin by using white user interface buttons.
– Request patch data from selected bank to plugin white buttons memory (128 slots).
– Option to scroll thru hardware programs without sending patch data to hardware.
– View & edit upper / lower part patch name.
– Select patch midi channels per timbre.
Autres dénominations : ms2kx r, ms 2kxr, ms2 kxr