Acheter neuf Ample Sound Ample Guitar T III
- Bax Music Pas de stock / Livré en 4 jours 169,00 €
Annonces Ample Sound Ample Guitar T III
Les instruments acoustiques d’Ample Sound en version 3.1
- Fabricant : Ample Sound
- Modèle : Ample Guitar T III
- Série : Ample Guitar
- Catégorie : Guitares acoustiques virtuelles
- Fiche créée le : 28/11/2018
3e édition de la guitare acoustique Taylor 714 échantillonnée dans un plug-in pour Mac et Windows, sortie en 2018
New features of v3 Engine:
- Higher Efficiency of reading and playback samples; Improved playback system with better sound quality.
- Brand new design of UI, with GPU acceleration.
- Support VST3, stop RTAS and 32-bit development.
- Brand new FX DSP system, high order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band.
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
- Multiple Capo Logics, providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- New preset managers.
- Brand new Sample Editor, with search, multiple selection and batch processing support.
- Strummer’s virtual fretboard is expanded to 24 frets. A new real-time tempo doubling system is added.
- Improved Riffer Dice function.
- A new Start + ADSR envelope system.
- Mod Rate function
- 4112 Samples, Size: 5.21 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
- DFD(Direct from disk)
- Multiple Stereo and Mono Modes.
- Any chords & any rhythms with real Strum Samples.
- Controllable Resonance.
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and realistic.
- Strum, Pick two Instrument libraries to fit different needs.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure - Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization efficiency.
- Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Popping, Natural Harmonic, Strum 10 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- Supports AU, VST, VST3, RTAS, AAX, AAX 64bit, Mac and Win, 32bit and 64bit
- Capo Logic - Intelligent play according to guitar rules.
- Doubling Guitars - different samples at L & R.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control) - any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato.
- Slide Smoother.
- Combined Articulation - combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Poly Repeater.
- Open String First for playing arpeggio.
- Alternate Tuner.
- Capo - Transpose without need to modify midi.
- The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display and playback any specific track inside a tablature file. When used in DAWs, the Tab Player also allows users to export the tablature as an audio file.
- The Tab Player supports all the fingering, looping, chords, articulations and other markers in the loaded tablature. Supported articulations articulations include: Strum, Natural Harmonic, Artificial Harmonic, Hammer On/Pull Off, Trill, Bend, Tremolo Bar, Legato Slide, Slide In, Slide Out, Vibrato, Tremolo Picking, Palm Mute, Popping, Tapping, Let Ring, Staccato, Dead Note, Grace Note, Ghost Note, Accentuated Note, Fade In, etc.
- As a built-in function, the Tab Player works seamlessly with the Ample Sound instrument engine, which has extremely customized guitar playing logic so as to model a real world guitar being played. The Tab Player can even judge on its own to automatically add some refining articulations when it thinks it is appropriate, such as slapping on strings or body, or other realistic and indispensable noises.
- Strumming is an important factor of guitar playing. By taking advantage of the Ample Guitar Strummer engine, the Tab Player can not only mingle different articulations into strumming, but can also alternate between strumming several strings (i.e. multiple notes) simultaneously and strum at a particular string (i.e. one note).
- 14 Strum notes + 28 ways to play for every chord.
- Strum Legato - both Slide and HP can be played while strumming.
- Easy Strum Time Control via velocity.
- Two ADSR Modes - Body Resonance and Mute Depth.
- Total and Each Strum time, 4 humanization settings.
- Customized Chords in Select or Detect mode.
- Chord inversions to Positions.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.
- Delicate presets with Drag & Drop Support.
Autres catégories dans Guitares et cordes pincées virtuelles
Autres dénominations : ampleguitart iii, ampleguitartiii, ample guitar t 3, ampleguitart 3, ampleguitart3, agt3