A flatpicked acoustic guitar sampled for Kontakt, for folk, country, and bluegrass music, developed the library in collaboration with Rosewood Recording Company
- Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic guitar strumming.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
- Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
- 10.4 GB (compressed to 4.46 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, and tapping plus special effects such as string slaps, guitar body hits, and much more.
- MIDI articulations for instant upward/downward grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced), octaves, and powerchords.
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
- Separate options for the as-is guitar signal as well as an enhanced signal that uses tasteful processing to increase the richness and sustain of the guitar.
- NKS ready
Autres dénominations : evolutionflatpick 6, evolutionflatpick6, evolution flatpick6