ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Do you speak english?

• 189 réponses
  • 33 participants
  • 2 257 vues
  • 30 followers
Sujet de la discussion Do you speak english?
This thread is for all musiciens like me who used to speak english at school. Now we work, and it isn't easy to talk with this "usefull" language... For exemple, when you have to by a microphone to an us' shop, it can be difficult to understand, here, i propose an english spoke, not to loose what you had teach when you're young...

ready????
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Come on... I kick the ass of every monster lizard. You thought I meant a lizard? Watch out Dude, I was talking about Hulk. It's getting harder and harder to control myself, please don't do that again.
http://www.myspace.com/orkestrafishnnoise - Que celui qui n'a pas traversé ne se moque pas de celui qui s'est noyé
Just for the sake of it:

lol = laughing out loud
rotflol = rolling on the floor laughing out loud
rotflmao = rolling on the floor laughing my ass off

Got it boys ?
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
Green square (Ich habe Deutsch als erste Sprache in das Schule demacht)
Well it's nice to speak english, but woudn't it be more interesting with a real topic, guys ?
Yeah, you're right.
Go ahead. :mrg:

Citation : Well it's nice to speak english, but woudn't it be more interesting with a real topic, guys ?

Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch
watches which Swatch watch switch? :noidea:
Ma musique commence là où s'arrête celle des autres.
:ptdr: a flik & flack watch...

Now let's find a topic.
Who here have already spent time in UK ? (I mean enought time to say "i used to live there")
Where ? When ? How long ? Have you beeeeeen to the f*hin breezeblock ?
Have you seen 4 guys walkin by the streets with a sock on their cock ?
Have you seen the Queen's jewels ?
Did god save her ?
And nap, nap, where's nap ? isnt in the livingroom, isnt in the bathroom ?
I dunno what's going on here dude, but, yessssss, i speak english,
wall street english

I am a gorgeus perfectly shaved man laughing in a cell phone
To answer Ooranich :

I spent nearly one year in the UK, 2001-2002. 10 months teaching French in a private school to kid aged 2-13 and doing much, much more in the school as part of the "in-house staff" (means 24/7 work for you). That was not far from Cambridge, which I kinda miss now (really nice city). Met lots of people from all around the world (couple of Kiwis included) and ate loads of indian food... :humm:
I heard english students were pretty hot... I also heard that in parties oragnized by students there were big sex orgies in the toilet and back home.
http://www.myspace.com/orkestrafishnnoise - Que celui qui n'a pas traversé ne se moque pas de celui qui s'est noyé