ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Do you speak english?

• 189 réponses
  • 33 participants
  • 2 251 vues
  • 30 followers
Sujet de la discussion Do you speak english?
This thread is for all musiciens like me who used to speak english at school. Now we work, and it isn't easy to talk with this "usefull" language... For exemple, when you have to by a microphone to an us' shop, it can be difficult to understand, here, i propose an english spoke, not to loose what you had teach when you're young...

ready????
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
Hello...

That's a little flag???? No????
If your flag is small, then go away from this topic.
http://www.myspace.com/orkestrafishnnoise - Que celui qui n'a pas traversé ne se moque pas de celui qui s'est noyé
You know what they say : small flag, big pole ?

I've also just read something worth quoting :

Citation : What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Or paraplegic, as it is.

:mrg:
©Terry Pratchett, of course.
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.
Such a beautifull day!!!!
Hi everybody !
Glad to meet you !
I hope to improve my english.
Perhaps one day I will understand jamaican english.

Let me give you a quote from a chatroom:
" - I'm french so excuse my language
- I'm American so excuse my president"
Howdy Dowdy Folks hi hi hi... Well my name is Marie... I love AF 'cause i love to meet new people and discuss music and music and of course music... I don't really have a favorite genre because I grew up listening to everything... I have a very eclectic taste... I listen to anything from Rickie Lee Jones 2 Look People... Frank Zappa 2 Marylin Crispell... Tool... Rush... King Crimson... Primus... Varèse... Ya know that's kind of Weird stuffs (Not really weird but anyway)... hi hi hi Nice Shot 4 this thread... :bravo:

Keep In Touch...

Marie... :tourne:
Hi Marie, I enjoy to meet you on this thread... I think that's the first time we talk on AF but I know you're very present on the pub...

See ya :boire:
Thumbs Up... :bravo:

My beloved sweet Marie, these roses are for u :aime:

:foxthefennec:
Ooops... bemol1...?
ThX 4 the roses... But don't fall in luv with me... hi hi hi... I'm not on AF 4 searchin' love ;) ... Mmm let me say... I do consider that internet is not ideal platform 4 Luv, Marriages or this kind of stuffs... ;) But...? otherwise It's not impossible 2 get true friends on World Wide Web... :bravo: Really... ;)
I've some bestfriends on AF... And infact I have never really met them in real 'cause i'm from Quebec Canada... But it doesn't matter, cuz true friendship is built on trust and sincerety... With or without meeting, friend is friend... The bond is made by the heart... As long as we know how to value our friendships, then it doesn't matter at all how that friendships are made...

Best Regards... ;)