A mandolin sample library for Kontakt for country, folk, and Americana music
- Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic mandolin strumming.
- Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
- Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
- Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
- 2.5 GB (compressed to 1.05 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
- Articulations such as sustains, tremolo, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, muted strums, and much more, including misfretted sustains that can be randomly triggered for additional realism.
- MIDI articulations for instant upward/downward grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced), octaves, and powerchords.
- Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
- The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
- Kontakt Player included
Autres dénominations : evolutionmandolin