Annonces CodeFN42 Chordz
Forums CodeFN42 Chordz
CodeFN42 offre Chordz, VST gratuit pour Windows
- Fabricant : CodeFN42
- Modèle : Chordz
- Catégorie : Plug-ins MIDI
- Fiche créée le : 12/03/2015
Free VST plugin that allows you to trigger full chords by playing single notes on your MIDI keyboard
- Each trigger note is associated with a separate chord. Each chord may consist of any number of notes. Play complicated chord progressions with one finger, with a MIDI keyboard or a drum-pad, or trigger chords from single notes added in your DAW's piano roll.
- A chord can be set up to include individual notes spread out over several octaves (two octaves both below and above the octave of the trigger note). This means you can easily create chord inversions and other custom chord voicings
- chord suggestion feature suggests diatonic chords based on the selected scale and root note
- The keyboard can be divided into three zones, one for playing chords, the other two (one below, and one above, the chord trigger zone) for playing single notes. Each zone can be independently transposed up or down by any number of octaves
- easy mode: you can play the chords in any scale using only the white keys, with "C" always being the I chord. The black keys can then be used for chord variations (for example "C#" to trigger a major seventh or ninth chord, while "C" triggers a regular major chord).
- supports optional velocity scaling and randomization for each note of the chord
- start and end delay (this can also be randomized), which can be used to, for example, emulate strumming or to create more unpredictable result
- 40 scale/chord templates, and a chord library with more than 50 chord types. You can add your own custom templates, and new chord types by editing the relevant text file. And you can, of course, customize the chords directly in the GUI.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8. VST2 compatible 32-bit or 64-bit host.