Tous les avis sur MOTU Digital Performer 6
L'avis de Dj seb 06
- configuration facile mais je pense qu'il faut connaitre DP
- Seul problème : MANUEL EN ANGLAIS
- MacBook Pro 4Gb de RAM sous MAc os X 10.5
- le logiciel marche très bien. De plus DP6 est developpé sur OSX 10.5
- J'utilise DP 6 depuis une semaine mais j'etais sur DP5 avant.
- Ce que je prefere... le moteur audio pour pas dir DP6 généralement. Ce que j'aime le moins c'est la langue du logiciel.
- J'ai essayé du cubase SX3, un peu de PROTOOL
- Rapport qualité/prix bon par rapport au prix de la concurrence. Mais si ça reste chere.
- Les yeux fermés
L'avis de moosers (contenu en anglais)
I am currently running MOTU Digital Performer 6 on a Mac Book Pro that has a 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4 GB of RAM. I've never had any problems running this software with this computer and have been able to run as many tracks and effects as I want. This being said I never go too crazy with my MIDI compositions and I'm sure that other people use the software more to its full extent than I have. This being said, there is something to be said for the fact that I've never had any problems at all running this software.
I've been using MOTU Digital Performer 6 for only less than a year but I've grown to love this software a great deal in this short time. It is very easy to use and makes getting MIDI ideas down a breeze. A lot of people love using Digital Performer because it has such a wide array of possibilities when it comes to using MIDI. Like I said earlier, Pro Tools is my main software, but I find that Digital Performer excels where Pro Tools lacks in terms of MIDI. This being said, I would only recommend MOTU Digital Performer 6 to those who want a piece of software to use MIDI with. The price is very reasonable and I love having the capabilities to have so many different virtual instruments going at a time. MOTU Digital Performer 6 is truly an awesome piece of software.