ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Ranger mon synthé!

• 3 réponses
  • 3 participants
  • 555 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Ranger mon synthé!
Salut!
je possède un Roland RS5 que j'utilise depuis un certain temps, mais à force de modifier les sons, banks...tout est mélanger et un "rangement" est + que nécessaire!
C un peu fastidieux à faire, donc, je voulais savoir si il était possible par l'intermediaire d'un logiciel+pc connecté au clavier, d'éditer tout ça: noms, place...(j'utilise très peu mon clavier avec 1 pc, d'ou mon inculture!)
Merci d'avance!
Logiquement tu ne peut pas sauvegarder tes fichier sur un pc sauf si ton roland est équipé d'un port scsi.dans ce qua la achete un disque dur .ou alors met tes sons sur une disquette et rentre les dans un fichier sur ton pc.en sachant que pour les utilisés tu sera obliger des les repassés par la diquette.
J'espère que ça t'aidera:

http://www.soundtower.com/synth/rs5_rs9.htm

C'est un éditeur spécialement conçu pour le Roland RS-5 mais vu que je n'ai pas le Roland j'ai pas pu essayer donc voilà.

"I N T R O D U C T I O N

RS-EDIT is a powerful tool that will let you change all RS-5/9 parameters of Performances, Tones, Drum Kits and etc. straight from your computer screen. Great effort was made to develop the RS-EDIT graphical interface to closely resemble the RS synthesizer's architecture. With few clicks of a mouse, you can browse through all synthesizer's features, have them displayed and modified by using various controls like buttons and sliders.

RS-EDIT will eliminate the need for you to learn the synthesizer's manual and to remember which buttons and how many times to push on the machine's panel in order to change and manipulate your sounds. Through smartly designed screens and automation, RS-EDIT will save you time and frustration in editing, changing, writing and organizing Performances and Tones for your live performance or sequencer recording.

This software does not intend to replace very handy RS-5/9 real-time knobs, however you will find it irreplaceable for arranging the sounds for your compositions. There are numerous librarian/file saving features that will let you save and quickly recall Performances, Tones and various groups of parameters like Arpeggios, Effects (Chorus and Reverb) and Multi-Effects.

With a click of the mouse, you will be able to apply different Tones, Arpeggios, Multi-Effects that are stored on your hard drive to your Performances. RS-EDIT is designed to work in both Off-line and Real-time to allow you to hear instantly the changes you make. File saving features of RS-EDIT will allow you to backup all RS data in different forms (e.g. Performances and Tone banks, Memory Buffers, Drum Kits and etc).

Current RS-EDIT Version: 1.2 (Nov. 23, 2001)

Added RS Buffer Librarian - To store and recall Performances together with Tones.
R S - E D I T O N - L I N E T U T O R I A L"

A+
C exactement un truc comme ça qu'il me faut...mais celui-ci n'est qu'une démo :??:
Existe t'il d'autres logiciels de ce type (pas forcément spécifique au rs5), qui puisse me rendre les memes services?! ça serais génial!
merci bien!