Annonces Memorymoon Messiah 2.0
- Fabricant : Memorymoon
- Modèle : Messiah 2.0
- Catégorie : Synthétiseurs virtuels à modélisation physique
- Fiche créée le : 29/09/2019
In the fall of 2018, Gunnar Ekornås announced the release of the all-new version 2.0 of Messiah, a synthesizer instrument for Windows. This new version of the synth inspired by the Prophet 5 analog synthesizer by Sequential Circuits is completely rebuilt and coded by Chris Kerry. It will perform well both as a live and studio instrument. It responds well to aftertouch and the mod wheel is very important when playing the Messiah synth. It has low CPU and an expanded arpeggiator section that makes it a great production tool. The Messiah 2.0 update is free for registered users of prior versions.
Improvements in version 2.0:
- Comes in 32/64 bit versions for Windows and Mac. Mac installer will install both AU and VST version.
- The Messiah 2.0 engine is built from scratch and programmed by Chris Kerry.
- Four-times better resolution in the oscillators. This gives more body to the sound. More bass, pleasant highs, and detailed harmonics.
- New filter models: Biquad LFP, HPF and BPF. MiniA. MiniB LPF, HPF, BPF. Funky: LFP, HPF. P5: LPF, HPF and BPF. P5 filter modelled after Rev3 Prophet5.
- Ships with 889 patches in total. Seven complete banks are available from the "BANK" button. Brand new factory bank. The "Messiah 1.3" factory bank is one of the extra banks. You can put your own banks in the same folder, and it will be available from the "BANK" button.
- The synth is not directly compatible with Messiah 1.3, but we made a "converter" for 1.3 patches. Click file - then Load/import bank. Then Messiah 2.0 will recognize Messiah 1.3 banks, and use a conversion program to import the bank. You can install both Messiah 2.0 and Messiah 1.3 on the same machine.
- Group presets for Effects, Gate and oscillator settings.
- File commands: Load/save presets. Copy/paste. Load (and import)/save banks. Load/save MIDI CC map.
- LFO 2, 3 and 4 is expanded to full LFOs. Destinations: PW A, PW B, OscA, OscB, Filter, Amp and Pan.
- Phase start for all LFOs. (You find LFO1 phase start in lower right corner on the LFO page). New Amp destination is designed to emulate Sidechain comressor when phase start is set to 50.
- Expanded gate: Set the total number of steps from 1-16. (set it to 12 when using triplets). Pitch and Cutoff gate have depth controls and glide controls. New off/on gate for each step. Steps that are next to each other can be tied with a "TIE" button. Pitch is from -12 to +12 semitones.
- New distortion model (model STD, and we kept to old one ORIGINAL) , new phaser, new ensemble effect based on the Polysix ensemble.
- New delay options: Quality knob to emulate Bucket Brigade Delay. Wheel (CC1) can control delay level.
For the first time Messiah comes with a reverb. If you think it is too much reverb, there is factory bank with less FX.
- New oscillator waveforms: Cluster3, Cluster4 and Bell.
- MPE mode (Bottom switch right corner on the GUI) and option to reverse aftertouch and slide (CC74) operation for Roli keyboards.
- Option to make GUI 200% bigger. (SD - HD switch upper left corner on the GUI). It will not take effect until you close the GUI and open it again.
Manuels et autres fichiers
Autres catégories dans Synthétiseurs Virtuels
Autres dénominations : messiah20, messiah2 0