• 2 participants
  • 488 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion iooijoijoij

iojoijoij

[ Dernière édition du message le 24/06/2013 à 17:48:18 ]

oijoijoij

[ Dernière édition du message le 24/06/2013 à 17:48:33 ]

Tout est dit ici -> https://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/john-frusciante-has-left-red-hot-chili-peppers-says-source-229551

Il quitte le groupe une seconde fois.

Plusieurs éléments vont dans ce sens  :
Citation :
The news that Frusciante has quit can hardly be viewed as surprising. During a podcast interview with MusicRadar earlier this year, the guitarist was lost for words during a routine question about the status of the group. He paused for nearly 30 seconds (later edited) before awkwardly stating that the Peppers had "no plans."

Frusciante also refused to be introduced to be as 'guitarist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers,' preferring instead to be called, simply, 'guitarist.'

Citation :
RZA Inspired By A Red Hot Chili Pepper To Make Music For Free
Thanks to guitarist John Frusciante, the Wu-Tang mastermind tells Mixtape Daily he's 'past' worrying about profit or critics.

"Musically, I got a friend of mine that's given me a big musical lesson," RZA explained to us recently in NYC. "His name is John Frusciante from the Chili Peppers. He said to me that he doesn't make music no more for profit or people. Those that like it, love it or don't love it — he doesn't worry about the critics. He has enough financial security that he doesn't have to never sell music again. I don't have the same security, because I got so many family members. I'm never gonna be rich enough."