Annonces ExcaliburAlerte nouvelle annonce
Forums Exponential Audio Excalibur
Les réductions démarrent à -78% sur une partie du catalogue iZotope
- Fabricant : Exponential Audio
- Modèle : Excalibur
- Catégorie : Autres packs d'effets et multi-effets
- Fiche créée le : 10/02/2015
Multi-effect plug-in in a modular architecture for Mac OS X and Windows
Four independent voices, with Solo control for quick checks.
Two inputs per voice (plus a feedback path). Inputs may be chosen from a wide range of sources, including left/right/mono inputs as well as signals from several points in the audio path of other voices.
built-in noise sources.
Long delay (2.5 sec) available for each voice. Delay time may be directly selected or tied to tempo. Tempo may be read from the session itself or tapped in.
Flexible EQ (Lowpass 6dB/12db, Highpass 6dB/12dB, Bandpass or Notch with variable Q
IO matrix with two inputs for each voice.
many of the voice effects can be chained into a secondary effect--still within a single voice.
EQ on both the output and feedback paths (modulateable of course).
AVAILABLE VOICE EFFECTS
- Chorus - a classic effect that's found its way to voice, guitar and all sorts of tracks
- Flanger - no stomp box needed for this popular sweeping effect
- Phaser - a subtle effect that can add life to many sources
- Ring Modulator - from robot voices to squawk boxes
- Resonators (four different configurations) - sympathetic resonance can add ghosting to all sorts of material
- Distortion - several modes. From subtle warming to hard saturation. With a twist.
- Resonant Filter - a classic 70's effect that still useful. Whether an automatic wah or something else entirely
- Glide - an all-purpose toolkit for modeling years gone by. Bit-reduction down to 4-bit (with optional precompression). Subtle (or extreme) pitch modulation. Brickwall filtering.
- Vintage Shifter - the 80's are back with this dual shifter. Whether doubling voices or creating spiraling effects. You know this sound
- Reverb - a simple verb that sounds great in a flanger. Whether simple rooms or pulsating spaces
Most of the voice effects can be optionally followed by Chorus, Flanger or Phaser.
Mac and Windows. 32/64 bit. AAX, AU, VST, VST3, RTAS. Supports sample rates from 44.1k to 384K.