Nouveau dub et triphop! free mp3 downloads
- 13 réponses
- 4 participants
- 1 298 vues
- 1 follower
Dub One!
8

Nouvel·le AFfilié·e
Membre depuis 22 ans
30 Mai 2004 à 23:03Nouveau dub et triphop! free mp3 downloads
#1
Www.soundclick.com/dubone
check out new dubby styles and triphop from Berlin
feel free to leave comments!
Dub One!
www.soundclick.com/dubone
check out new dubby styles and triphop from Berlin
feel free to leave comments!
Dub One!
www.soundclick.com/dubone
signaler
Dub One!
8

Nouvel·le AFfilié·e
Membre depuis 22 ans
30 Mai 2004 à 23:28
#3
Thanks man! i appreciate it! 
signaler
Anonyme
521435

30 Mai 2004 à 23:33
#4
I'm listening to "RBL",i enjoy it!! 
signaler
Dub One!
8

Nouvel·le AFfilié·e
Membre depuis 22 ans
30 Mai 2004 à 23:45
#5
Yo man, that`s exactly what it`S been composed for 
signaler
Anonyme
521435

30 Mai 2004 à 23:51
#6
see you!!
signaler
J.a.h.n.o
736

Posteur·euse AFfolé·e
Membre depuis 23 ans
31 Mai 2004 à 14:25
#7
Yeah man,
it's too much electro for me, its electro dub, nuh original roots style dub yu know...
Smoke-it but smoke-it pure...
it's too much electro for me, its electro dub, nuh original roots style dub yu know...
Smoke-it but smoke-it pure...
signaler
Anonyme
521435

31 Mai 2004 à 14:37
#9
Except for the woman voice I don't like the style much
But otherwise
But otherwise
signaler
james_dial
2

Nouvel·le AFfilié·e
Membre depuis 22 ans
31 Mai 2004 à 15:46
#10
Hey very nice music, I like the mood! I have a band that you should check out, if you didn't already: Piano B (http://www.piano-b.com)
I have seen them here in London, and I'm telling you: it's the best act I've seen for long time... You can also buy their CD on their web site! I did and I got it straight away after a week!
let me know what do you think about it!
One Love
James
I have seen them here in London, and I'm telling you: it's the best act I've seen for long time... You can also buy their CD on their web site! I did and I got it straight away after a week!
let me know what do you think about it!
One Love
James
signaler
Dub One!
8

Nouvel·le AFfilié·e
Membre depuis 22 ans
01 Juin 2004 à 13:58
#11
Yeah man, ur absolutely right: it is electro dub. that`s just my style. i`m not jamaican
i even had to stop smokin`coz i was about to fuck up my head. but still i love dub, electro-dub is what i`m doin`. i leave the real rootsy stuff up to these who really have these roots in their heart. i would be kinda strange if a pale german had the goal to be as rootsy as the ones who invented this music. still i hope my way of adapting dub ´can been appreciated 
signaler
Dub One!
8

Nouvel·le AFfilié·e
Membre depuis 22 ans
01 Juin 2004 à 14:03
#12
@james
yeah, these guys rock! (rather dub)
very easy, good vibes&voices.
thanks for the link!
one love,
Dub One!
yeah, these guys rock! (rather dub)
very easy, good vibes&voices.
thanks for the link!
one love,
Dub One!
signaler
Dub One!
8

Nouvel·le AFfilié·e
Membre depuis 22 ans
13 Aout 2004 à 17:17
#13
Hey my french friends!
my page moved to the link above! in case it don`t work, it`s supposed to get u to
www.soundclick.com/authistanddubone
lot`s of free electro-dub, house n triphop
i`d be glad to see u there, thx!!
Dub One!
my page moved to the link above! in case it don`t work, it`s supposed to get u to
www.soundclick.com/authistanddubone
lot`s of free electro-dub, house n triphop
i`d be glad to see u there, thx!!
Dub One!
signaler
Dub One!
8

Nouvel·le AFfilié·e
Membre depuis 22 ans
13 Aout 2004 à 17:20
#14
[url]https://www.soundclick.com/authistanddubone[url]
let`s see if this works now
let`s see if this works now
signaler
- Liste des modérateurs
- Charte
- Options