Acheter neuf Exponential Audio Symphony
- Thomann En stock / Livré en 48h 133,00 €
- Plugin Boutique NC / NC 155,00 €
Exponential Audio annonce Symphony et Stratus
- Fabricant : Exponential Audio
- Modèle : Symphony
- Catégorie : Réverbérations algorithmiques logicielles
- Fiche créée le : 30/10/2017
Réverbe algorithmique logicielle surround pour la post-production sur Mac OS X et Windows
- Channel counts up to 7.1 in the basic version.
- Expanded EQ, building on the popular NIMBUS and R4 architectures. Symphony even allows the user to modulate EQ in real time, using a pair of built-in oscillators.
- Dense and powerful early reflection control -- twice as dense as PhoenixVerbSurround and R2Surround. There's a unique reflection pattern from every input to every output. Users need not worry about compatible fold-down.
- Every single reverb channel is decorrelated, meaning no color changes when a mix comes down to stereo or mono channel widths.
- Dynamic control with tail-suppression (expanded from NIMBUS/R4).
- Warp, to add even more timbral and dynamic control.
- More stem options. Not only can a user have mono-in/surround out, but they can easily generate a surround reverb from LCR input. This is one of many examples of how this can be used.
- Optional tempo control of pre-delay and reverb delay.
- CPU Efficiency: There are no reverbs on the market that give so much power yet with so little demand on the CPU. Stratus and Symphony carry that efficiency forward, even shutting off unused channels if no audio is present. No other plugin manages to give you back so much of your CPU.
- Easy to use.
- Over 1500 presets.
- Quick zoom feature allows you to double the size of the GUI.