Annonces W.A. Production InstaChord
Forums W.A. Production InstaChord
Un bundle Back to School à $9,90 chez WA Production
- Fabricant : W.A. Production
- Modèle : InstaChord
- Catégorie : Editeurs MIDI
- Fiche créée le : 19/03/2018
Plug-in VST et AU permettant de créer des progressions d'accords sur Mac et Windows
- A long list of common chords to choose from (maj, min, sus, etc.)
- ALL chords come with different voicing.
- 24 fretting keys to set and choose chords.
- 24 picking keys to set and play chords.
- Hit the chords with only ONE key or play their notes separately.
- Transpose all the chords up or down at once.
- Customize mapping for fretting and picking keys.
- 2 different types of keyboards.
- Hold Mode to either Pick or Fret
- MIDI mode between Process or Pass
- ability to fret chords. There are 12 sets of menus for each chord group, and they are ordered from bottom (C) to top (B) like the piano roll from your host. Each set has 4 menus and they can be used to set the chords. Here is a more details list;
- A: Chord Root (C, C#, etc.)
- B: Chord Mode (Major, Minor, etc.)
- C: Chord Voicing. Here you can select a voicing mode for chords. These modes have the same notes but in slightly different orders.
- D: Chord Octave.
- E: Use the LED switch to select the chord by mouse.
Picking Keys like;
- Hit: Plays all the notes of the chord at once. You can choose any combination of the 6 notes of the chord.
- Strum: These actions will strum the chords up or down with different speeds and any combination of the six notes.
- Bass: Plays the root note of the chord but one octave lower than the reset.
- 1st, 6th Notes: These keys play individual notes of the chord. Depending on the voicing mode they may have different values but the first note is usually the root. You can see the notes on the keyboard and display panel.
- Octave -/+: Use these keys to shift the octave up or down using MIDI notes.
- Transpose -/+: Use these keys to transpose the chords up or down.
- All Notes OFF: It does what it says, sends an off message for all of the notes.
InstaChord has some other minor and somewhat hidden features like the following;
- Transpose: Use these buttons to shift all the chords up or down. This is extremely handy when you want to transpose the current chord progression to another key!
- C1: Note names may vary from one host to another. For example, FL Studio names MIDI Note #0, C (0), and Logic Pro names it C(-2). Use this parameter to match the names on the plug-in with your DAW and eliminate the confusion.
- Menu: You can SAVE or LOAD presets and access the “About Page”. InstaChord comes with a crazy amount of presets already, so if you can create your own you have a ton to choose from. You can also switch to the “About Page” by clicking on the InstaChord Logo.
- Output Keyboard and Display Panel: Here you can see the current chord and its notes. These notes are painted blue on the keyboard too, they turn green while playing. You can also use the mouse to play.
Manuels et autres fichiers
Autres catégories dans Utilitaires MIDI logiciels
Autres dénominations : insta chord