Annonces Exponential Audio R4
Forums Exponential Audio R4
Exponential Audio annonce la réverbe R4
- Fabricant : Exponential Audio
- Modèle : R4
- Catégorie : Réverbs algorithmiques logicielles
- Fiche créée le : 28/02/2017
Réverbe logicielle pour Mac OS X et Windows
- A character reverb that outdoes all the classics
- Powerful EQ
- 6 selectable types of filter for input, early reflection, and reverb tail.
- Early and tail EQ can be dynamically modulated. Whether a subtle pulsation or a sweeping notch, modulated EQ is a powerful new weapon in the producer's toolkit.
- R4 retains the Chorused Hall of earlier Exponential Audio plugins. And it adds a second Hall with density modulation that adds motion to the tail without adding pitch change. Of course, you can add pitch modulation on top if you want it! These halls are the perfect solution for sparse or sterile mixes and solos.
- There's also a Plate and Chamber; updated from R2.
- Warp section with compressor/expander and overdrive
- Pre-delay and reverb delay now adjustable by tempo
- Tail suppression circuit for more dynamic response
- early-reflection section
- Gated reverb effects
- Over 1200 presets
- Freeze button
- Helpful tool-tips to guide new users.
Warp Factor Ten!
We've also taken features from NIMBUS that have proved a big hit. These include;
- Warp (compression/expansion, overdrive, bit reduction). The Warp feature adds a little analog grit and brings you even closer to the sounds of those great old hardware boxes.
- Tail suppression. Whether you want to mash a kick drum or want to keep the reverb out of the way in complex passages, this tool has proven its usefulness in NIMBUS. Now it's in R4.
Mono-in/Mono-out, Mono-in/Stereo-out, Stereo-in/Stereo-out, depending on workstation.
Plug-in Formats :
AAX 32/64, VST 64, VST3 64, Audio Units 64
iLok2 or iLok3 required
Autres catégories dans Réverbs logicielles
Autres dénominations : r 4