Sujet Soundcraft Signature MTK series

• 8 réponses
  • 5 participants
  • 5 980 vues
  • 6 followers
Sujet de la discussion Soundcraft Signature MTK series
News...
Pal mal du tout cette petite console !
Elle arrive en mars 2015... normalement.
A noter le très bon rapport QP... normalement <800 EUR pour la version 22-MTK.

22-ch Mixer with 16 x Ghost Mic Preamps, 3 x Aux Busses, 4-band British EQs, Dual Lexicon Effects Engines, dbx Limiters, Switchable Hi-Z Inputs, and USB Playback and Recording

https://www.soundcraft.com/products/signature-22-MTK
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Sig22MT

Sig22MT-large.jpg

Le prix est dingue !  eek

Enfin un concurrent de la Allen & Heath ZED R16 ? Je suis grave intéressé. 

Edit : plus d'infos de la part du gars de chez Soundcraft, sur Gearslutz : 

Hey guys,

This is Sean from the Soundcraft team (the guy in all the videos you are seeing). Just here to answer your questions about the Signature Series. I'll try my best to summarise everything I've seen so far in terms of questions:

-Low-latency ASIO drivers are available... we've tested 24-in/22-out at 64 sample buffer depth. No drop-outs at all. 3.6ms of latency total (in->out). Of course adding plug-ins adds latency to this and this also depends on your computers performance.

-Phantom Power is global (people have pointed out where the switch is). We did this to keep cost down. The cool thing is it doesn't really affect anything.... your condensers get the 48V they need and your dynamic mics are unaffected, so it isn't such a big deal. The only annoying this is unplugging mics... You'll get a loud POP if you do it when the 48V is on.

-This is designed to be a replacement for a USB interface whilst giving you a full analogue mixer... and not just any mixer, a Soundcraft analogue mixer... only the best 

-All the inputs ALWAYS send down the USB channel of the same number, i.e. Channel 1 on the console -> USB 1, Channel 2 -> USB2, and so on... The USB send point is post-gain and pre-limiter/HPF/EQ. Another send point would add considerable cost and would not jive with the goal we had with the Signature MTKs: to make it very affordable. On the 12MTK, USB 13/14 is the master bus pre-fader. And on the Signature 22MTK, USB 23/24 is the master bus pre-fader. This allows you to get analogue summing back in your DAW. You have +22dB of headroom on the Signature (hit that master bus HARD, it sounds great!) and the 0dbFS point for the USB send on the master bus is maximised to take advantage of this... analogue clipping = GOOD. digital clipping = BAD. 

-US Street pricing is INDEED $399 for the Signature 12MTK and $799 for the Signature 22MTK. No typo.  I'm glad you guys get how good that price is. We worked REALLY hard to hit it.

So I think that handles the majority of the questions. If you guys have any others, let me know.

And just wait til you hear this thing. Ghost mic pre's sound awesome. Sapphyre EQ is the best EQ I've ever heard on a desk for this price. Lexicon FX and dbx limiters are great for live use but also work in the studio. And the analogue summing bus will give that warmth to your mixes and bring it back in your DAW.

And yes, shipping in March. Can't wait til you guys hear it and get your hands on it. 

All the best guys!
Sean

ADD: I forgot to say, it's 24-bit/48kHz... the driver and the A/D converters support other sampling rates as well but we have yet to implement it... Should be implemented by the time it ships 

[ Dernière édition du message le 05/02/2015 à 19:54:24 ]

Ouep j'avais vu les commentaires sur gearslutz. Cette petite table m'intéresse beaucoup également et le prix est incroyable si on somme tout ce qui y dedans (preamp ghost, effets, USB...).

Par contre y4a juste un truc que je vois nul part (je dois etre myope) mais ou sont donc les sorties pour brancher des monitors???

Sur le dessus en haut à droite ? 

effectivement c'est les sorties XLR master ? Mais je ne vois pas de sorties monitor séparées du master out XLR... enfin c'est pas grave :bravo:
Interressant, dans le même style que la Zed R16, toute fois avec les inserts en moins, et les I/O Adat.
Par contre l'USB bien venu en place du FW. À moins de 1000€ , c'est déjà bien. La Zed est toujours à 1800€...
Des limiteurs ? Je voudrais voir ( entendre ) ça de plus près..
Sinon , dans le même style Midas U16 ou U24

Si les préamps sont correct, ainsi que les effets intégrés, elle va faire mal. Plutôt jolie sans être bouleversifiante:o:
Par contre , je vois par à quoi sert l'entrée USB...
Une seule paire de sortie ( en XLR ) à ce tarif , c'est normal. Les Aux/GR en jack aussi.
Mais L'alimentation phantom en général.. Avoir de bon câbles , c'est bien.;)
The Lus

[ Dernière édition du message le 14/02/2015 à 17:34:05 ]

Les seuls trucs dommages, les manques d'inserts sur chaque voies, le manque d'insert sur la sortie master, et le manque de sortie moniteur.
On doit pouvoir toujours remédier le manque d'insert en "chainant" les effets.
Perso, sans insert , pour moi c'est rédhibitoire . Mais bon normal à ce tarif.
The Lus

c'est donc une "in line" qui par un simple cable usb peut convertir les pistes d'un DAW en analo et lui retouner le master ?
toute la série fait cela ?

pas d'inserts : dommage

[ Dernière édition du message le 26/03/2015 à 22:44:50 ]