Annonces sonicLAB Cosmosƒ Saturn5S
Forums sonicLAB Cosmosƒ Saturn5S
Le Cosmosƒ Saturn de SonicLab en v5
- Fabricant : sonicLAB
- Modèle : Cosmosƒ Saturn5S
- Catégorie : Autres synthétiseurs virtuels
- Fiche créée le : 21/12/2017
5e génération du synthétiseur stochastique dynamique virtuel pour Mac OS X et Windows en version complétée supportant les configurations ambisoniques jusqu'au 3e ordre
New in v5:
- impulse noise modeling engine, which lets you compose quickly noise fields with various stochastic functions on multiple layers and time scales. We say noise but they sound with highest precision. !
- convolution engine, where you can choose or import any impulse response file and apply. The meso events will send their signals at stochastically modulated levels to the convolution engine to create a powerful depth of processing.
- new Sawtooth oscillator (actually a super sawtooth) with detuning and modulation
- LFO terrain mode which operates all the micro / meso event LFO's asynchronously, out of phase and with a rich complexity
- custom envelope editing with bezier curves, these envelopes can modulate micro/meso event amplitude and filter cutoff destinations, the convolution impulse response envelope and a master envelope responding to the start/stop trigger of Cosmosƒ.
- Micro and meso event signals are now represented as waveforms at various forms on the main panel. You can switch between different modes easily.
- Cosmosƒ presets are revised and there are many impovements and fixes made to run this level of integrity robust and user friendly.
- 1st order and 3rd order Ambisonic encoder, which lets you integrate your sound design to VR, 360 movie sound or game sound productions efficiently and responding to head tracking. It uses ACN ordering and SN3D formatting.
- fully OSC compatible
- Cosmosƒ is a real-time dynamic stochastic synthesis engine, which does generate sonic textures with a complex event distribution process.
- Discrete sonic events of certain density are distributed in a time space with their onset time and duration parameter calculated with stochastic /deterministic functions.
- Each macro event defines the duration of a meso space, and the sub events are distributed inside it.
- The event distribution engine of Cosmosƒ is a hierarchical embodiment of multiple time scales.
- The user intervenes with the system in real-time by inputting a sound source or accessing different type of synthesis and modulation generators and by controlling the parameters for the sonic event distribution on meso and micro time scales.
- Cosmosƒ introduces a hierarchy of multiple time scales on the event distribution process + recursive audio feedback + complex modulation scheme constructed with stochastic/ deterministic functions.
- Imagining the sonic being as a multi dimensional vector in space, the composer continuously can vary it in the timbre space within the coupling of continuous onset time/duration/density transformations with frequency, amplitude, micro-timbre and spatialization transformations.
- It is possible to form sonic creations that cannot be handled by traditional synthesis methods.
- stochastic engine with highest precision delivering the distribution of micro and meso events inside a macro universe
- 9 meso events and 9 micro events inside each meso event
- many distribution functions deciding the onset and duration of each event ( uniform, gaussian, chauchy, lognormal, weibull, exponential, triangular)
- powerful functions to control time over the distribution process (clock loop speed, phase shift, rate divisions)
- independent quantisation assignable to onset timing of meso and micro events
- unique, audio precision modulation scheme with 5LFO and 6LineGen’s for each micro event and 4LFO’s and 5LineGens for each meso event.
- rich mathematical functions assignable as LFO waveforms with stochastic modulation possibilities on speed and amplitude.
- introducing LineGens as stochastic ramp generators.
- Micro and meso events have independent synthesis engines.
- Each micro event can become a monster oscillator with optional waveform, analog waveform, noise and 12 part additive synthesis.
- Additive synthesis capable of using sine waveform or sample (aif/wav) waveforms, each partial has controllable freq and amp parameter.
- independent resonant filters (LP,HP,BP,Notch, Peak and morphing Formant) for meso and micro events
- Unique Granular delay with many windowing functions assignable independently to each micro event
- independent Ring modulations for micro and meso events
- independent event motion control in surround space.
- 2D mapping for 4ch and 6ch output and 3D mapping for 8ch. cubic ambisonic distribution
- unique Sieves engine, which makes it possible to calculate the known musical scales and custom designed ones for mapping to multiple synthesis engine parameters at once.
- Controllable transition between raw Cosmosƒ output and sieved output serving as a continuos morph between two states.
- offers a clever MIDI response mechanism to perform on Cosmosƒ micro events engine.
- including an audio precision arpeggiator with stochastic features offering a great sonic potential.
- stochastic preset morphing
- Parallel universes as a new paradigm in sound synthesis ! Cosmosƒ offers two macro event universes running in parallel.
- unique visualisation tools expressing the immense data flow, known as Cosmosƒ Art.
Autres catégories dans Synthétiseurs Virtuels
Autres dénominations : cosmosfsaturn5s, cosmos f saturn 5s, cosmosf saturn5 s, cosmossaturn5 s