Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Nouvelle table Audio Innovate AEM 100i ?

• 3 réponses
  • 3 participants
  • 1 009 vues
  • 3 followers
Sujet de la discussion Nouvelle table Audio Innovate AEM 100i ?
Salout,
j'aimerais savoir si quelqu'un à déjà tester cette table. Elle n'apparait pas dans la liste de produit d'Audio innovate.

http://www.audioinnovate.com/images/aemimages/AEM-100i-straight-shot.jpg
??

personne?
Up

NOTE: Due to voltage issues, this mixer will only work for US customers ONLY. Please take note if you are a foreign customer.

OVERVIEW
Audio Innovate's AEM100 was AI's first offering in the mixer market, and it was well received with its many features including effects, its overall quality, and the inclusion of the Pro X Fade crossfader. Based on user feedback, AI has released this new AEM100i version that has tweaks catered toward the hip-hop/scratch DJ. Firstly, Audio Innovate has cleaned up the face of the mixer, removing the trigger buttons by the crossfader. AI has also color coded the different areas of the mixers to differentiate effects, EQs, etc. To add more feel, AI has replaced the plastic knobs with rubber knobs. Lastly, the up-faders now feature curve adjustment and reverse switches.

FEATURES
The built-in effects and Pro X Fade Crossfader are what really set this mixer apart. Firstly, there are separate effects controls for each channel, which is a step up in itself as you have to assign effects to one channel or the master on most mixers with effects. It also includes a cue to preview the effect before initializing. The effects include a white noise generator, a square oscillator with different knobs for pitch and gain, a stutter effect, digitize effect, phaser effect, and a band-pass/band-cut for high and low pass filters. The white noise generator is great when used with the oscillator, which produces striking synth effects that can be controlled by the oscillator pitch and gain knobs. The "stutter" function chops the sound in different frequencies that can range from slow to rapid. The "digitize" function effects the sound of your record so that it has a low bit feel, giving it that grungy sound, while the phaser provides classic sweeping effects. There is also a dry/wet fader controlling how much of the effect is in the mix. As for the fader, the Pro X Fade is quickly becoming the one of the top choices for scratch and hip-hop DJs who demand long-life and smooth performance. It also boasts the cleanest cut with the option for controlling cut time and slope.

The standard features here are solid. It features a powerful 3 band slider EQ for each channel, capable of completely cutting out low, mid or high frequencies. Each channel is switchable between phono/line/aux, with separate RCA inputs for each on the back. The AEM100 has balanced master XLR outputs, an option which can noticeably improve your sound quality, plus standard RCA master outs, RCA booth outs and RCA record outs. The AEM100i also includes two 1/4 headphone outputs, a 1/8 headphone outputs, and two 1/4 mic inputs, and crossfader reverse switch.

OUR OPINION
The AEM100i is exactly what we were looking for when AI first announced its second mixer. It cleans up the faceplate considerably and provides a better user experience for fader-heavy DJs. As for Audio Innovate mixers, we have yet to hear anything negative about them, and customers who have bought the AEM100 are very pleased with their purchase, especially the effects.

différences avec l'AEM-100 :

http://www.audioinnovate.com/manuals/AEM100%20vs.%20AEM100i.jpg
Lost in the sewers
Ptin pour un table scratch les fader sont trop trop éloingnés !!
Puis c'est pas beau dommage.
-- HIP HOP 4 LIFE -- www.beat4battle.com