Annonces InterchangerAlerte nouvelle annonce
Forums Kenton Interchanger
- Fabricant : Kenton
- Modèle : Interchanger
- Catégorie : Interfaces MIDI
- Fiche créée le : 17/05/2019
- 8x DIN MIDI inputs and outputs. All 8 I/Os are on the back panel, but
I/O 7 & 8 are also duplicated on the front. Whether the unit will use
the front or back inputs for 7 & 8 is set in the options.
- 4x USB 'host' ports - much like our Midi USB Host product, these can
host a class-compliant USB MIDI peripheral. The Interchanger supports up
to 4x USB MIDI devices at once.
- 1x USB 'device' port - this allows the Interchanger to be connected to
a computer and appears to the computer as 4x pairs of MIDI inputs and
outputs, which can be used in the Interchanger's routing matrix.
- 16x16 internal routing matrix. Any combination of inputs can be routed
to any combination of outputs; with merging, filtering, and MIDI
- Fully programmable on the unit itself (as well as via a planned editor
program). Up to 128 programs can be stored and recalled, as well as 128
scenes. The current program / scene number is displayed on its own
7-segment display for maximum visibility.
- Unit can send out a full set of program changes for each scene.
- Dual assignable footswitch inputs, can be configured to step through
scenes for example.
- Names can be assigned to programs, scenes and maybe MIDI ports.
- The ability to link multiple units together to expand the routing
matrix is something we plan to implement, however we are not yet fully
decided on how multiple units will connect together. This may be an
additional port on the back of the unit.
- 1U rack unit with removable ears.
There will no doubt be other things it can do, but these are the main
things we were telling people at the Superbooth show. We're hoping to
have these in production in 3 months time, and the price is currently
somewhere in the region of £350 + VAT.