Annonces Neural DSP Darkglass Ultra
Les plug-ins Darkglass ont droit à des presets
- Fabricant : Neural DSP
- Modèle : Darkglass Ultra
- Catégorie : Distorsions / saturations logicielles
- Fiche créée le : 11/04/2018
Modélisation des pédales d'effets pour basse Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B7K Ultra et Vintage Ultra pour Mac OS X et Windows
- Input and Output Gain knobs: Input will affect on how much signal the plugin will feed in. This will affect the amount of distortion range of the drive pot. Adjust according to your purposes and input signal levels. The output will affect on how much signal the plugin will feed out to your DAW channel. Meters will show if input or output signals are clipping by holding a red indicator for “X” seconds.
- Link/Unlink EQ Switch: Originally the pedals come with a fixed EQ that will be applied to both Clean and Distorted Signal. With this new feature, it is possible to have different and independent EQ´s for each of them. Activate switch to make them independent.
- Stereo Signal Processing Switch: Original hardware has the power to process only a mono input signal. With the Stereo switch you are able to process a Stereo input signal. Ideal for experimenting with new bass sounds, synths and more.
- Quality Switch: Changes the quality with which the plugin will process the signal, based on different levels of oversampling (Specific numbers will be administered soon). The higher the quality more processing CPU power needed.
- VDU/B7K Switch, Change between both pedals inside the same plugin, each pedal will keep its own configurations, except for global plugin configurations such as Quality, Input, Output, Stereo, EQ and Resize.
- Resize Button, Toggles between the two different window sizes for the plugin. Allows to have a smaller or bigger view depending on your workflow needs.
- VST, AU and AAX
Autres catégories dans Effets et traitements logiciels
Autres dénominations : darkglassultra