Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet New FREE samples package(wav)(voices)!

• 33 réponses
  • 9 participants
  • 2 116 vues
  • 3 followers
Sujet de la discussion New FREE samples package(wav)(voices)!
Because a part of you don't use Reason or preffer to use wav version of samples here :
http://www.freewebs.com/dorumalaia/myfreerefills.htm
( point 22 )

you can download the samples package version of DoruMALAIA-Voices01(natural01) (24,2 MB uncompressed). This package has archived like rar file and have now only 14,4 mb size ! You need WinRAR program to decompress this package .( If you don't have WinRAR , here can download for free the last version :
https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm )
DoruMALAIA-Voices01(natural01) samples package contains 32 wav voices samples , suitable for any genres of music !. These samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of these samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit ! All of those are original and produced by me !
Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location !
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use these samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer
compozi@yahoo.com
Afficher le sujet de la discussion
LOLL, pas grave Freeze !
En tout cas, il est génial ce Doru ! il m a aidé à trouve de ces samples, je te raconte pas, pas tous de kalité, mais y avais au bas mot 40 url .... de koi me filler du taff toute l aprem !!!

il est génial, contact le en privé, tu veras, il a du passer le matinée ( oui, je parle plus de nuit là lolll ) dessus ! et tout ca pour m aider gratos !

@++
Laissez un message après le bip sonore. Merci ! Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip
To Krucifyx : thank you my friend !
If i understood well , you still missing some samples ? Please send me a mail about these , and i will find for you ! And do it this anytime when you need something , we are all musicians and it's normal to help between us !

To Mr.Freeze : please be more specific ! Tell me exactly what must to search , and i will try to find ! :D:

Your true friend and brother musician ,
Doru

Citation : we are all musicians and it's normal to help between us !

That's so true ... sometimes some seems to forget it ... Thanx for make us all remember this ...

Tu vois M. Freeze, il est génial ce mec ! :clin:

Enfin, en tout cas, bon esprit !

Ok Doru, i'll send you a mail to ask you what i can't find !
Once again, that's really nice from you ! If I could help you in anyway, please let me know !

See you
@++
Let's say something very close to the Garritan Orchestral Strings, except for the price... Anything needed to make a good symphonic background (when it comes to creativity, we'll see afterwards...)!
May I be more clear?
To Krucifyx : ok , see now your mail-box , i already sended to you a second list ! Enjoy !

To Mr.Freeze : hmmm, it's not so easy ! Why ? Because samples like these ( strings , chords , etc , MULTISAMPLED(!)) need much space , and because of this , peoples hevitate to host samples like these (with a big size) ! And because these are so big , are not FREE ! I hope you understand waht i try to say ! But i will try to find what you need , my friend !

To be clear :

1. The samples produced by me have a high or PRO quality and can be downloaded from my webpage !

2. These samples (from the list which i send to you by mail ) are not mine ! I just search for you on the Net and sended to you a list of downloadable links ! So , because i haven't enough time to download and listen these samples , is possible (some of these ) to have a not so good quality ! But other have a good quality !

Doru :)
Yes Doru, sometimes, the quality is not good, but I used almost the bad quality samples cause I wanted to have a confused sound !

For the second list, I think you foregot to attach it to the mail, cause I didn't receive it ... Not a problem, the first list may be enough !

Anyway, thanx for spending all this time helping !

Don't forget, if you need anything I can do, please dont hesitate to ask for my help ...

See you !
Une liste de samples j ai cru comprendre... tiens,tiens... heu y aurais pas moyen que tu me files kelkes adresses pr telecharger des samples

Moi g trouvé:

sonart.free.fr/ressources/ressources.htmbbrunoo.free.fr/musique/index.htmlanton.cecca.free.fr/samples.html anton.cecca.free.fr/samples.html
[/url]www.sound-planet.de[url][/url]www.callisto.fr.fm[url][/url]www.findsounds.com[url]

Voilà... si d'autres accros du sample veulent bien partager leurs ressources...
Unfortunately I'll have to agree with you... until a maniac conductor holds his crew hostage to release multi-samples for free! Borne in mind free orchestral samples is a great blackhole when it comes to web information gathering...
Tobias Marberger, creator and coordinator of the G-Town Sampling Project seems to have fiddling friends, but definitely he has already done his job with brilliance. I'll try to send him an email to understand how he has been enabled to use that church to record the whole stuff.
Thanks either your attempts are successful or not!
Almost got it... Demiurgo: Tusitala Orchestral Collection
Damned broken links!

Citation : Tusitala Sound Library is growing! Some webspace problems now are resolved...

Anyway i'll have some investigations there: Up! Metal Studio Ensembles & Solo Strings...