Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet New FREE FX sample package(wavs) or Reasonrefill version (original effects)

• 4 réponses
  • 4 participants
  • 382 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion New FREE FX sample package(wavs) or Reasonrefill version (original effects)
New FREE FX sample package(wavs) or Reason refill version (original effects)

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

you can download the samples package version of DoruMALAIA-FX06 (31,1 mb uncompressed). This package has archived like rar archive and have now only 15,9 mb size . You need WinRAR program to decompress this package .( If you don't have WinRAR , here can download for free the last version :
https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm )
DoruMALAIA-FX06 samples package contains 51 wav samples (a beutiful strange world for your soundtracks or songs !)!.Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit ! All of those are original and produced by me .
Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location (have 14 mb) .
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use those samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer
dorumalaia@emailaccount.com
Thanks a lot man! Nice job :bravo:
Merci Doru !
Voila plusieurs années que ce Monsieur nous offre des samples de grande qualité.
Dorumalaia, le philanthrope du net -> Respect !
Pareil que mes petits camarades !!!!! Ca fait je ne sais combien de pack de samples qui nous sont offerts, ils sont de bonne qualité, disponibles sous plusiseurs formats ... Que demander de plus ???

Un petit remerciement en anglais peut être ....

Thank you Dorumalaya. Once again, you've made a great job, you don't hesitate to share it. That is really a great attitude !!!
To 2d , virtualfred and venetian : thank you my dear friends ! I say (as always) : you deserve all of these and many more , because you are THE MUSICIANS ! Your music is the most important thing !

Doru :)

P.S. Sorry because i don't know french language and my english is so bad !