Annonces Scarbee Pre-Bass Amped
Forums Scarbee Pre-Bass Amped
Test des basses Native Instruments Scarbee Pre-Bass et MM-Bass
Scarbee ouvre sa boutique en ligne
- Fabricant : Scarbee
- Modèle : Pre-Bass Amped
- Catégorie : Basses virtuelles
- Fiche créée le : 23/12/2016
Banque de samples pour Kontakt basée sur une basse Fender Precision Bass passée par quatre amplis pour les musiques pop, urban, rock, house, disco...
four different amp setups :
- Fat is a round and tight bass sound specially produced for rock and pop oriented music productions.
- Heavy is an edgy and hard bass sound specially produced for heavy rock oriented music productions.
- Crunchy is a powerful and mildly distorted bass sound specially produced for rock oriented music productions.
- Pop is a fat and crispy bass sound specially produced for R&B and pop oriented music productions.
- Playable in real time – with the exception of cross hammering and trills all of the articulations in the list given further below can be triggered without the need for any keyswitches. Eg. Hammer-on & pull-offs are triggered by legato playing and fast grace notes by fast legato playing.
- A powerful user interface that pushes the Kontakt user interface to its limits: a fretboard display gives an overview of the playing position and for each string what fret and articulation (displayed as a unique symbol) that are used & dynamically updated as you play.
- All four strings sampled, more than 4 000 samples and up to 9 velocity layers to capture the full timbre of the bass.
- Each string is monophonic so new notes replace earlier notes, giving a perfectly realistic bass.
- Automatic string selection – play and the script selects the most suitable string for you. Use keyswitches to limit the string choice or to move the active playing position (placement of left hand). The automatic string selection is tailor-made to work well with every articulation.
- Automatic alternation of right hand index and middle finger samples (can also be controlled using keyswitches).
- Convenient keyswitch mode – a keyswitch effects the following note or remains active as long as it’s pressed – making it easy to quickly return to the default mode of operation.
- Slide mode – play a note legato while holding the sustain pedal pressed to trigger a slide. The velocity will determine a slide speed anywhere between 60 to 480 bpm. Slides use real interval transitions sampled in three different speeds for realism and employ a new technique invented by Skarbye/Liberg to significantly reduce RAM usage. Slides are available for every interval up to an octave down and up from the current note. It’s also possible to play multiple slides consecutively going up and then down alternately.
- Chord mode – makes it possible for notes to be automatically assigned to the right strings even if the notes of a chord don’t arrive exactly at the same time.
- Control over release samples – random alternation between different release samples where the proportion of each can be controlled by the user. Select a default release type and use a keyswitch to toggle between the chosen default behaviour and other types.
- Pickup-hits– randomly inserted where they are most likely to occur in real-life playing. The user can set the probability of a pickup-hit to occur.
- The sound of Mr. Scarbee’s own fingers.
- Production-ready sounds recorded through four different amplifiers for incredibly authentic bottom end.
- EQ and Effect Presets – direct in the instrument user interface.
- Integrated documentation for all settings – direct in the instrument user interface.
ARTICULATIONS AND PLAYING TECHNIQUES
- Fast grace notes
- Slides – in practically any speed and any interval
- Trills and trill-tails
- Cross hammering
- Chord slides
- Percussive slides
- Index and middle finger alternation
- Two different sets of release samples: loose and tight
- Pickup-hit noises
- Fret noises
Autres basses virtuelles Scarbee
Autres catégories dans Instruments virtuels
Autres dénominations : prebassamped