Annonces Tuner + DI (TDI) Mk2Alerte nouvelle annonce
Forums Sonic Nuance Electronics Tuner + DI (TDI) Mk2
Une DI guitare et basse avec accordeur intégré
- Fabricant : Sonic Nuance Electronics
- Modèle : Tuner + DI (TDI) Mk2
- Catégorie : Boîtes de direct
- Fiche créée le : 23/05/2016
- Passive Jensen transformer based direct box with phantom powered chromatic instrument tuner and mute functionality.
- Frequency response better than 20Hz-20kHz (well below a low B string and higher than 12th fret of a guitar).
- Tuner responds to a low B and below with ease.
- More accurate and stable tuning (+/-1cent min) than Mk1.
- Signal path 100% analog.
- Be able to change the battery in your instrument while your channel is active using the mute
- Signal path physically disconnected from the tuner during play mode.
- XLR and 1/4 inch outputs are muted during tuning operation.
- Direct box and mute functions operate with or without phantom power.
- Hand assembled, designed and tested in the USA with the highest quality components and construction techniques.
- Patent pending technology
|Construction Approach||Modular military-style for field servicability. Chassis mounting for all I/O. All components selected for ruggedness and sound quality. Durable Lexan graphic overlay protects display. Switches bumper guarded.|
|DI Type||Passive transformer balanced. DI operates with or without phantom power.|
|Voltage Gain||-22dB typ|
|Mute type||Output electrically disconnected from input. Mute operates with or without phantom power.|
|¼" jacks||Switchcraft with rugged metal threads|
|Footswitch||Rugged latching type.|
|Power & groundlift switches||Self cleaning toggle type with metal bat, nut and threads|
|XLR jack||Neutrik. Balanced (via transformer)
Pin 2 positive
Pin 3 Negative
Pin 1 Ground
|XLR THD @ 20Hz 1kohm load +4dBu input||0.04% typical (dominant distortion is the 3rd harmonic)|
|XLR THD @ 1kHz 1kohm load +4dBu input||0.003% typical (dominant distortion is the 3rd harmonic)|
|Tuning indicators/td>||Mk2: from +/-1, continuously variable to +/-50cents, Mk1: from +/-2, continuously variable to +/-50cents|
|Tuning algorithm||Proprietary low power with adaptive filtering|
|Tuning range||E0-E5 (~20Hz to ~660Hz) (below low B of bass to 12th fret high E string of a standard tuned guitar)|
|Tuning Accuracy||Mk2: Better than +/-1 cents E0 (~20Hz ) to A4 (440Hz) (-20dBu pure sine wave). Mk1: Better than +/-2 cents E0 (~20Hz ) to A4 (440Hz) (-20dBu pure sine wave).|
|FCC Approval||Complies with Title 47 CFR Part 15 Subpart B (unintentional radiators)|
|Power circuitry||Proprietary soft power on/power off and dynamic load control|
|Indicators||LEDs for power and mute indication P48 phantom powered. DI and mute feature operate without phantom power|
|Enclosure||Hammond Die cast Aluminum with lap-joint construction. Precision CNC machined after a rugged textured polyester powder coat is applied for better electrical connectivity for jacks.|
|Current Draw||Less than 8mA average from P48 Phantom power per IEC 61938 specification. Active power regulation.|
|Warranty||Three year limited (see website for details)|
Autres catégories dans Préamplification & DI
Autres dénominations : tunerdi tdi mk2, tunerditdimk2, tuner di tdi mk 2, tuner di tdi mkii, tunerdi tdi mkii, tunerditdimkii