Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Magnifiques et pas excessives niveau prix.

• 20 réponses
  • 8 participants
  • 3 550 vues
  • 2 followers
Sujet de la discussion Magnifiques et pas excessives niveau prix.
http://www.strombergguitars.com/JazzGuitars.htm:aime:

j'ai vraiment flashé sur ces Archtop ,
elles sont superbes et pas très chères environ 1100 dollars

Il ya des hollowbody et des semi hollow (avec poutre centrale)

Les semi hollow (1/2 caisses) thin line sont bien aussi

mais perso je craque pour la Montreux , une hollobody pan coupé

Citation : Multi-Layer Laminated Binding on Body & Neck
Abalone Inlaid Headstocks
Scale Length- 24 3/4"
Neck Radius- 14"
Width at Nut- 1 11/16"
Bout Dimensions: Upper- 11 3/4", Lower- 16 1/2"
Body Depth- 2 7/8"
Sides and Back- Maple
Top- Laminated Spruce
Custom US Made Multi Layer Bound Tortoise Pickguard
Matched Set of Kent Armstrong Vintage Jazz Humbuckers
Kluson® Deluxe Tuners with Pearloid Tulip Buttons
Deluxe Archtop Brown Leatherette Hard Shell Case.

1195 dollars

Est ce qu'ils prennent des commandes d'Europe ? :noidea:
T'as raison :aime:
Pour moi ça sera une Newport LH :aime:
ça a l'air sympa ... tu as pu en toucher une ??? des infos sur leurs bois ???

Non malheureusement j'en ai pas essayée,
peut être un AFien l'aura t-il fait
je sais même pas si on en trouve en France

j'enverrai bien un petit mail pour avoir des infos

pour les bois , la Montreux semble être constitutée d'érable pour le dos et les éclisses

de même pour les micros j'aurais aimé avoir + d'infos
:up:

(j'ai la guanonite aigue en ce moment purée :mdr: )
Salut talou.

Elles viennent d'ou ces grattes ? Sont jolies en tout cas.

Moi j'aime bien la Monterey, mais tu t'en serais douté. :mrg:

Putain, 22 ans que je traine sur AF : tout ce temps où j'aurais pu faire de la musique !  :-( :-)

Hello révérend
ben écoutes, en fait je suis tombé dessus par hasard, c'est un site US visiblement, cette maison a l'air ancienne, puisqu'on voit une photo de Nat King Cole avec une Stromberg Guitar dans les mains,
A la page review, il ya des avis d'utilisateurs , celui ci par exemple

Citation : The Stromberg® Montreux.

By Dave 'D.C.' Cosby

My relationship and interest in Stromberg® guitars began at the 2002 Great American Guitar Show in New York. My good friend and fellow guitarist Eric Elias was manning the Stromberg® booth at the show, and I stopped by to see the guitars that Eric was so excited about. Eric and I played a few tunes together, and I was quite impressed with the instrument. After I found out more about the instruments, their quality and reasonable price, I was sold on the Stromberg®. I have now had my Montreux for over eight months, and it has been in almost every playing situation possible. I have performed everything from solo pieces to big bands with it. I once had to play an entire wedding reception with a Sax and Acoustic bass acoustically, because the zoning in Historic Alexandria Virginia did not allow for amplified music. I have found that I can consistently get a great tone in a wide variety of performing situations with my Montreux, probably because they are loaded with Kent Armstrong pickups. I have also found the Montreux to play remarkably well, and to require very little adjustment of my playing approach despite the fact that I had played a Gibson® 175 for over ten years now. In addition to the Stromberg® being a great instrument, I have found my dealings with the company to quite enjoyable experiences, especially Larry Davis, who has been a great help and source of information to me since Eric Elias first got me interested in Stromberg® Guitars.

All in all, I have to say the Stromberg® Montreux is an excellent instrument, especially for the price. It is a great gig guitar for the professional musician who doesn't want to bring his $10,000 prized vintage instrument to a gig. I strongly encourage anyone to check out any of the models of Stromberg® guitars: The Montreux, The Newport, and the Monterey. Also check out the listing of where I am playing on my web site, http://www.davecosby.com so you can hear my Stromberg® live and in action. I am glad that I chose a Stromberg®, and I’m sure you will be too.

une autre review ici :

Citation : Stromberg® Newport
by Christian Eckert:
I've owned this guitar for a couple of weeks now, and tested it in different situations. For this price it´s the nicest "jazz-boat" I've ever tried. It comes near to the vintage sound you usually pay twice as much for. This guitar is really loud when you play it acoustically and has a real warm and smooth tone. Played in a band it has a very present sound, so you don´t have to turn up the amp so much. For accompanying, the mix of the acoustic sound and the amplified sound is perfect. This archtop is the perfect instrument to play in small settings as well as in big bands.

Jazz guitarist Christian Eckert
www.jazzpages.com/ChristianEckert

je vais continuer à lire la page review du site Stromberg,
et aller sur le lienwww.davecosby.com pour écouter les démos

Citation : a student of mine brought a Stromberg® Newport to his lesson and I found what I was looking for.
When I saw the guitar I was immediately impressed by three things. First, the instrument itself looked great. It was spotless. The finish was very well done. The binding, pick guard and accessories were very classy looking. Second, it sounded great. The Newport is about the size of a Gibson ES 125, so it is slightly smaller than a full sized arch top. I thought its size might affect the tone, but it did not. The Newport actually sounded noticeably fuller than my re-issue Epiphone Emperor. The third thing that I realized was that this guitar played fantastically. It was set up beautifully and the neck felt very comfortable.
The Stromberg® motto is “affordable excellence.” I discovered how true that is with a list price of $1195. Through a little web research I also found out that even though the Stromberg®’s are imports, the guitars come with parts manufactured by WD products in Florida (Kent Armstrong pickups, WD pick guards, switches, bridges and pots, as well as Kluson tuners). The guitars are also individually set up in Florida by a luthier. The nuts are cut for flat wound strings (not light gauge round wounds like many imports). I realized that even though the list price on my Epiphone Emperor was slightly cheaper, I had sunk more that $300 into new parts for it. Three years ago I had purchased a Kent Armstrong pick up, a new tail piece, nut, tuners and an ebony bridge for my Emperor. Unknowingly, I had paid to make my Epiphone more like the Stromberg®. Overall, it cost me more than it would have if I had just bought a Stromberg® in the first place. It turns out the Epiphone was still not as comfortable to me and didn’t sound as nice as the Newport.
That evening I sent Stromberg® Guitars an e-mail and inquired about getting a Newport. I bought one about a week later (after selling all three of my Epiphones). I currently play a Stromberg® Montreux (two pick up, single cut away) for electric jazz gigs and a Newport for trad and acoustic jazz gigs. Both guitars are consistent in comfort and playability. I did not find this to be the case with my three Epiphones. I had a great deal of difficulty going from my Deluxe, to my Emperor, to my Sheraton. I found that if I brought two of them to the same gig, my hand would cramp when I switched. The consistency between the Stromberg®’s has made switching guitars much more comfortable. The sound of the Kent Armstrong pick up is also fantastic. I am currently recording two CDs with both Stromberg® guitars and am very pleased with the results.
There are three Stromberg® models available currently; the Newport (floating pick up, no cut away), the Montreux (single cut away, two built in pick ups) and the Monterey (single cut away, two pick ups– thinline style). All three guitars have a 14" radius neck, 24 3/4" scale, laminated spruce top, laminated maple back/sides and a 1 5/8" nut width. If you’re interested, you can visit the Stromberg® web site (www.Strombergguitars.com) to find a dealer near you or buy direct from the web site.

:bravo: très intéressant. Visiblement au dessus de Epiphone , et bien moins cher que Gibson.

Pour l'instant je ne peux pas financièrement, mais le jour où je pourrais m'achèter une Archtop jazz, j'enverrai un mail pour avoir + d'infos :clin:
En voilà une bonne adresse à rajouter à mon répertoire !!!

Merci Talou !

AccRoSurf
Webmag Guitares & Basses Powwaaa
https://www.accrosurf.com
Webmag Guitars & Bass : http://www.accrosurf.com --- Ecoutez mes morceaux : http://www.myspace.com/accrosurf2006
Ce que je connais de la réputation de stromberg, c'est de la très bonne qualité, et introuvable par chez nous (comme c'est étonnant). Ceci dit le prix me parait assez bas pour des grattes faites main ...

-= Rack Addiction =-