The Sonarworks Headphone Calibration system allows for getting a flatter or custom response in your headphones for a more accurate mix
- Frequency response precision not obtainable with hardware
- Precision above +/- 0.5 dB across all correctable frequency range
- Calibration towards the sonic reference of your choice
- Simulate different audio systems on your headphones with high accuracy to check how your mixes translate to other systems.
- Create recordings that translate well on any sound system
- Remove tonal differences from over distance collaboration. If both parties are using calibrated pairs of headphones you can be sure your discussion is based on the same sonic reference.
- Available a single plug-in or bundled with reference headphones
Autres dénominations : headphonecalibration, headph 1 calibration, headph 1 calibration