16bits / 39Khz
Sounds have been sampled using Emulator III
- 140 PCM percussions
- 4 PCM basic waveforms
- 21 PCM mathematical generated inharmonic waves
- 51 PCM digitally created pulse and FM waves
Midi : In/Out/Thru
2 Main OUT
4 Aux OUT
ADSR CONVOLUTION PCM waves from 132 to 135 are specially coded for SPATIAL CONVOLUTION process, a combination of a normal waveforms with a convolved reverbered one.
EDIT PERFORMANCE machine handles 16 kits with individual settings:
- Midi channel
- zone map
- analog out
- gate or trig mode
ADSR ENVELOPE there are 2 EG in total:
- EG1 amplitude: 3 segments AHD with inverse slope switch.
- EG2 pitch: controls the pitch decay
Some extra functions: random function humanizes the sound like for realistic hihats and samples can be played either in
- trig mode : mode allows a sound's volume EG to cycle through all its stages when note is received
- gate mode: allows a sound's volume envelope to cycle through its attack segment and hold stages when a MIDI note on command is received.
NO FX but some waveforms have been sampled with reverb
LFO a single oscillator for each layer, 4 waveforms: triangle, saw, sinusoidal and square. Destinations are:
Trigger Tempo (Rate)
assignable MIDI Control A - B - C -D
Pitch Env. Amount /decay
LFO Rate / Amount.
- 64 ROM patches
- 64 RAM patches
RAM systems works with soldered lithium battery 3V model BR2/3a.
No external media storage, just plain Midi Sysex for data backup.
Weight : 2kg
|1 avis||100 %|
19 personnes sur 21 ont trouvé cet avis utile
Autres dénominations : pro cussion, procussion, pro/cussion