Se connecter
Se connecter

ou
Créer un compte

ou

Sujet REVERSES - New free wav samples (or Reason refill)

• 5 réponses
  • 4 participants
  • 618 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion REVERSES - New free wav samples (or Reason refill)
REVERSES - New FREE wav samples package (or Reason refill version)

Here :

www.dorumalaia.com

you can download the wav samples package version of Doru MALAIA - Reverses (15,7 mb uncompressed). This package has archived like zip archive and have now only 11 mb size .
"Doru MALAIA - Reverses" samples package contains 30 one-shot wav samples .Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in Adobe Audition at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All of those are original and produced by me .
The refill version (for Reason prog) of this package is available at the same location (have 6,86 mb) .
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or reincluding on other public refills , soundbanks or samples packages). You can use those samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer
dorumalaia@emailaccount.com :bravo:
Hi Doru, nice to see you (and your files) again

many thanks :bravo:
Hey ! I didn't know you were an Audiofanzine member ! :) Thanks for releasing another free quality refill !
Merci pr pour tous ces bos ptis refills
To Fabs , Zikmucien and Electronicat : thank you brothers !

To Electronicat : "ptis" and ... no , actually you can download from my webpage ~ 700 mb of free samples (refills and wav samples togheter) !

Doru :D:
Hi :mdr: DORU thank you very much, for your refills(i take all your refills on your website ,and now i testing them, nice to know you my friend