Ajouter ce produit à
  • Mon ancien matos
  • Mon matos actuel
  • Mon futur matos
Behringer B-Control Deejay BCD2000
Photos
1/44
Behringer B-Control Deejay BCD2000

Surface de Contrôle MIDI DJ de la marque Behringer appartenant à la série B-Control

Sujet Youpii! ENFIN behringer marche avec TRAKTOR3

• 4 réponses
  • 5 participants
  • 1 178 vues
  • 5 followers
Sujet de la discussion Youpii! ENFIN behringer marche avec TRAKTOR3
(Extrait d'un thread sur le forum nativeinstruments.de)

Salut, voila c fait pour traktor + behringer par un certain dj en utilisant un midi translator il offre meme les fichiers de configs.avec ce translator midi on sera capable de faire fonctionner la bete avec n'importe quel soft il suffit d'un peu de patience c un procede qui peut s'aver compliqué mais en fait c simple ya juste plusieurs etapes a bien suivre ça marche nickel ici chez moi, plus besoin de leurs soft à la c**ca marcheeeeeeeeeeee avec le meilleur soft dj au monde le scratch le pitch tout nickel

extrait:
Ok....

1. Go check out www.bome.com then
(a)download v1.4 for the 'post cardware' version (software with adverts on startup), then pay for the licence for v1.4 cost = £22 / 29euros / $50ish then install

or
(b)Purchase BOME's MIDI TRANSLATOR v1.4, cost = £22 / 29euros / $50ish, then install

2. Once you have done this, contact Florian Bomers (his email is on the site), and ask for a request for MIDI TRANSLATOR v1.5, regarding the timer setup type supplied to Matt aka Fresha. Florian should know what you mean (I've been chatting by email to him)

3. Florian should then be able to give you access to a restricted area to download your v1.5 timed version (30day trial) for evaluation purposes, which would need also to be licenced when this runs out, for another £22 / 29euros / $50ish. The cash you part with can be deducted from a total of 100euros for the final BOMEs PRO version when released, so you would only have another 42euros to pay if you want the full version (when it's released). Install the file by first renaming the v1.4 version to 'MIDITranslatorv1.4.exe' then copy the new MIDITranslator.EXE file to the BOME's folder. This allows you to have both v1.4 & v1.5 in the same folder, if you already have shortcuts added, v1.5 will fire up on dbl-click. v1.4 is safe and could be run again if needed (well, you have paid for the licence anyway)

4. Now we need to get MIDIYoke from www.midiox.com - MIDIYoke is free, follow the installing instructions on there to get your MIDIYoke setup. MIDIYoke lets you have 8 'virtual' MIDI sockets on your system. This is required to get BCD2000 info translated out of BOME's MIDI Translator.

5. Once MIDIYoke is installed, turn on the BCD2000.

6. Download from this thread my templates and PDF file (the 'corrected' versions).

7. Configure the BCD2000 to be in ADVANCED MODE, cos we like LEDs, and we need 'em

8. Open MIDI Translator, import the .bmtp file found in the ZIP file you downloaded from this site. This will configure all the MIDI in / out data. 4 templates should be imported.

9. Go into the MIDI IN menu and select BCD2000.

10. Go into MIDI OUT menu and select MIDIYoke 1

11. Minimise BOME's, an icon will appear in the task tray. Move the crossfader and the MIDI icon should light up on both sides. If you only get one way signal from the BCD2000, only the lights in the blue half of the icon will light up. If this does happen check your MIDI OUT options. The red half of the icon means that the signal is being sent back out of BOME's MT, via the MIDIYoke 1 socket. Hopefully, if the USB socket isn't swapped, the MIDI IN/OUT settings will stay 'locked' (currently don't in the v1.5 trial version, will let Florian know of this), to prevent re-establishing MIDI IN & OUT on every startup.

12. Open Traktor 3, setup soundcard so it is the BCD2000 ASIO selected, 20ms latency should be fine. Setup the Audio outputs so Master is BCD2000:1 & :2, while monitor is BCD2000: 3 & :4.

13. From the MIDI Devices option, turn on MIDIYoke 1, but do not have BCD2000 turned on. MIDIYoke handles all the messages.

14. From the MIDI Setup option, it should appear empty. Now LOAD up the .tks file found also in my supplied ZIP file. This now setups 2 deck MIDI controls, alike the B-DJ program.

15. Move the crossfader, and the fader on the screen should move. Same with all other controls. Move deck A jogwheel forwards and backwards. Currently being in pitchmode, you should see the pitch bend keys light up depending on the direction you are moving. Now load up a track on deck a. Play it (with the PLAY/PAUSE button on the BCD2000). Now move the wheel and you can hear the pitch bend kick in. Now... turn on Deck A SCRATCH button. Now move the jogwheel backwards & forwards. Voila!! Scratching while playing!! You can adjust how much 'scratch' is performed by looking at the deck's SCRATCH setup in the MIDI list, to adjust the sensitivity of the scratch wheel itself, and the amount of acceleration the scratch motion has in relation to the track ie 5% acceleration has very little rotation effect (treat it alike a record), while 90% would rotate the hell out of a track. I've set it up so spinbacks are just about right.

Also.... setup the playmode (from the top button list in Traktor) as VINYL mode opposed to CD. That way if you do prefer using a mouse for spinbacks / scratch / scan control, you can without it seeking like a CD would. I've never had the need for snapping so sack that off.

Ok.. the pitch/speed controls of the decks are setup in fine mode, which for Drum&Bass seems pretty good, cos from a 172 bpm track, i can play it between about 160 up to about 183 bpm, which I would never play that high up. Of course, the tempo ratio would scale if you had slower bpms (140bpm for house, would prob go between 125 to 160 maybe? Don't quote me). I find this control is more suitable because then you can control tempo speed near enough down to 0.2/0.3 bpm (depending on original track's bpm, sampling vinyl has the disadvantage of not being synced EVER, which in the world of djing is what I'd rather have, more of a challenge), which if you are fast and good enough, you can 'hide' the sync by using the pitch buttons / jog wheel.

Phew!! Hope that's all good for ya - any problem or othe questions let me know
T'as ouvert 2 sujets qui parlent de la même chose!!!!

Citation : Youpii! ENFIN behringer marche avec TRAKTOR3

grand bien te fasse ...
Respectez les cochons!
N hésite pas à lire les autres sujets avant d'en créer un....
voici ce qui et écrit ici: /surface-de-controle-dj/behringer/b-control-deejay-bcd2000/forums/t.168435,traktor-3-et-bcd-2000.html

Citation : Posté le 01/05/2006 à 11:54
Faut ce prendre un peu la tete mais grace au forum http://www.nativeinstruments.de/forum_us/showthread.php?t=34513
en anglais on finit par faire fonctionner les jog wheel, on peut les utiliser comme si on pousse ou ralentit le disque (calage)
ou comme outil de recherche...
C'est un bonheur, je ne rgarde plus le soft je suis concentré et écoute...
Reste un manque de possibilité midi au sein meme du bcd mais je pense que ça viendra avec une update du firmware...

Encore un peu d'aide
copie d'un lien du forum NI
c'est en anglais mais y a des images....et des liens
http://www.breakerbeats.com/traktor/

Merci à l auteur

@ pussy temple

Salut, a tousjavascript:emoticon(':(')
javascript:emoticon(':(')
Bonjour DjLovelY1 ,j ai effectivement reussi a installé Traktor3,mais les touches de la bcd ne reponde pas il faut les parametres,et comme je sui hyper nul en anglais c est chaud pour moi....javascript:emoticon(':oo:')
javascript:emoticon(':oo:')
Ma question est la suivante est ce qu il y a un lien ou il y a les touches preenregistré pour la bcd2000.
SVP m'expliquer comment l installé comme si j avais 5ans,je ne suis pas trés doué en informatique..javascript:emoticon(':oops:')
javascript:emoticon(':oops:')
Merci a bientot
Que le mix soit avec vous........