ou

Sujet Matos utilise par depeche mode

• 11 réponses
  • 6 participants
  • 4 062 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Matos utilise par depeche mode
Bonjour amis adorateur du son de Depeche Mode,

quelqu'un sait il quel Matos utilisait ce groupe ?
Ils ont un son de tueur je trouve, surtout dans leur début....
Tout !
Emulator surtout, entre autres (pas Fairlight par contre).
Gabou, le monsieur il a une question pour toi, vite…

.angle.
Tiens, un article récent si ça peut t'être utile.

.angle.
Pinèèèèèèèèze !!!! :oo:

Citation : Emagic Logic Audio was the center of my work on the album. One of the reasons I was asked to join the pre production team was my Logic skills. I was also using a Novation Supernova and a Nord Micro Modular as sound sources. When we left the pre-production phase, everything was either recorded in Logic Audio, or running off these synths and an Akai S3200. Martin has a bunch of synths in his studio, and we used a Nord Lead (Paul was the Nord programming guru), Roland JV-2080, JP-8000, and JD-800 (Martin was the JD-800 programming guru), Minimoog, ARP 2600, Wasp Stinger (featured on the chorus of "Shine"), EMS AKS synthi (featured on 'The Dead of Night'), Jomox X-Base module, Quasimidi Rave-o-lution (on which we created the original mood for 'When the Body Speaks'), Korg MS2000, and others I may have forgotten. Guitars were recorded through the Line 6 Pod, which I enjoyed using with Emagic SoundDiver software. SoundDiver also played an important role in keeping track of everything. Microphones were largely Shure SM57 and B&K 4006. We also ran my Laptop with Native Instruments Absynth and Reaktor, Hyperprism, Logic Audio with Cycling 74 Pluggo and other VST plug-ins, including Waves Renaissance, plus Propellerhead Recycle, Bias Peak, Roxio Toast, etc. My MAQ 16/3 sequencer and Regelwerk were massively useful controllers. I was using native audio on Macs with VX pocket cards on the laptops and initially an AW8 card on an old beige &emdash; then, later, a MOTU 2408 on a G4. I used my Focusrite ISA 115HD feeding my Apogee AD500e, sometimes through my Focusrite ISA 131 compressor. So basically I had one or two recording chains only, usually on flying leads so I could pick up any sound from either Martin's AMEK desk or the Mackie 32-8s that we used in the live rooms of the studios we worked in later. This kept things simple, which I like. Mark Bell was also interested in, and comfortable with, this style of working, so in the production we set up a 56-channel Mackie with a G4 desktop running Logic, Mark's laptop running Steinberg Cubase with virtual synths (including TC Works Mercury and Waldorf Wave), and my laptop running whatever. In the control room we ran Digidesign Pro Tools on an Apogee AD8000 where Dave was recording vocals. Everything was word-synced. The output of my e fed the G4, Mark's laptop, his E-mu IV XTurbo sampler, and my laptop. Also hooked up was Mark's Akai MPC2000, my S3200, an MS2000, the Supernova, and Nord Modular

J'avais aussi vu iciqu'ils ont utilisé l'E-Mu Vintage Keys en rack...
Sinon le classique et indémodable article consacré aux lives…

.angle.
Too late mon orange :P:

.angle.
Erf mes liens sont mal classés :(((