ou

Sujet taylor lksm-6

• 3 réponses
  • 1 participant
  • 1 077 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion taylor lksm-6
Bonjour

Je possede une taylor 315 ce dont je suis globalement satisfait.
Mais j'ai ecouté le son sur youtube de la lksm-6 dont je suis tombe amoureux.
Seulement aucun marchand de ma region n'en a et je ne veux pas commander une guitare que je ne peux pas essayer.

Quelqu'un aurait il comparé les deux modeles?
Je cherche un peu plus de brillance donc de mediums.

Musicalement

Baptiste

[ Dernière édition du message le 01/08/2011 à 20:04:17 ]

La reponse de taylor:
315ce vs LKSM 6
Ces 2 Jumbos ont la table en épicéa Sitka
Les dos et les éclisses sont en sapelli sur la 315 et en acajou tropical sur la LKSM 6
Le Sapelli a un spectre plat c'est à dire qu' il n' y a pas de différence de puissance entre les fréquences basses medium ou hautes tandis que l' acajou a un spectre faisant plus ressortir les fréquences médium
La reponse d'engeenerartist sur youtube

Hi Baptiste...
I did compare the 315ce and the LKSM6 before I made my choice. The guitars are very similar, with the main difference being cosmetics. The LKSM6 has a mahogany back and sides (instead of Sapele found on the 315ce), and some say the mahogany provides a warmer sound than the Sapele. The difference in sound (if any) is very subtle, and would be difficult for anybody to notice. The guitars are basically the same size and shape, so they feel the same when you play them. The only reason I chose the LKSM6 over the 315ce was that I liked the clean, simple look of the guitar. The fret markers are very subtle, and there is no pickguard (which I don't need since I don't use a pick on this guitar).
If you close your eyes and play a LKSM6, it will feel, and sound almost exactly like your 315ce.
Keep in mind that the LKSM6 doesn't come standard with electronics, so if you play "plugged in" you'll need to add a pickup.
The bottom line is that both guitars are outstanding..... But you won't notice much difference in feel or sound between them. If you really want a guitar with a simple, clean look, and are willing to spend over $2,000 to get it, go for the LKSM6. If you're happy with the looks and sound of your 315ce, then I don't see any reason to get a LKSM6, since you'll notice very little difference between the two guitars.

Good Luck!

Je viens de changer les cordes pour des elixir phosphore bronze.
Les mediums ont été beaucoup accrus (géniales ces nouvelles cordes de chez elixir, plus brillant que leurs cordes en bronze). Effectivement sapelli et mahogany tropical ne semble pas trop differer. J'ai presque le meme son qu'engeenerartist