Créer un compte

ou

Sujet Venir sur paris

• 79 réponses
  • 12 participants
  • 1 192 vues
  • 1 follower
Sujet de la discussion Venir sur paris
Conaissez vous un chouette endroit, je veu vivre à paris cette année, je veux suivre l'école et chanter :aime:

greetings
Afficher le sujet de la discussion

Citation : western Suburbs

Yes not to far from the ninety five or the seventy eight ! Do you know Sartrouville (famous here and even in the states for his legendary kebab shop near the station)
Beware of the famous kebabs that cost 10 Euros ( 6 Uk pounds :oo: )

Kebabs deluxe, of course :bravo:

Sartrouville, c'est pas mal, ça ne vaut pas mon patelin, mais bon je voudrais pas t'influencer :D:
For the best place to leave in paris, ask a friend of mine called e-axe. He lives in a beautifull place called "the sixteenth" !
Please don't listen to those foolish informations!
Have a look in the east suburb of paris like Montreuil, Bagnolet, Les Lilas (93), or even Fontenay-sous-bois or Nogent-sur-marne or Ivry-sur-seine (94). They are really nice and near Paris.
If you really want to live inside paris I advice you to choose the north-east & east districts which are really nice.
Best regards.

Hugues de La Motte Bezon

¤)>Teatro Mundi présente Opéra Panique<(¤
Just a question, if you please : what would you do in Paris ? ( I'm sorry I may be a little bit intrusive, just boycott me then... )
Arrête de faire style tu comprends zap :mdr:
Eh oh, je comprends en gros à la lecture. J'ai juste du mal à écrire et parler. :oops:

C'est ça de pas être aller à l'école ! :bravo:
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
creeps in this petty pace to the last syllable of recorded times
and all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death.
Out, out, brief candle.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
that struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more.

( culture-confiture inside :oops: )
Moi j propose chez DIDZ